• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Top59 @Paxton Wow, they actually did Mathers spells better then Coronzon. That Ultimate is probably in my Top 10 so far in the whole game.

Yes, I’m still salty about how they literally took Coronzon’s Flaming Sword to mean it’s an actual sword as well as it not even being her ultimate.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I SAW THEM!
20240605-123047.jpg

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
The second one is Michael Knight?
yes it is^^

Well of course it's a plot driven mess, it's a Yami Marik duel.

Had Zorc/Yami Bakura simply set Destiny Board on the first turn and activated it after making Yami Marik spend his only back row removal and then simply play his monsters in defence rather than attack, Marik simply would have had no means of winning in time.

And of course just like the Mai duel, there was literally no reason to use Ra other than wanting to stick it to him. Never mind the "pulling new effects for Ra out of their ass" shit they pulled at the end. I know they explain it but the explanation is still bullshit.

Though this duel just hurts even more because, sure Yami Marik's the arc villain but Yami Bakura/Zorc is literally the final boss and this just made him even more of a fucking jobber. At least his duel with Yugi was "somehow" the least plot bullshit of this part of the arc.

I agree. yugi vs bakura on battle city is one of my fave duels to go back and watch over and over again.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

My post pointing out the irony to a libtard on there calling Trump and his supporters Nazis when it’s the liberals that are the ones right now supporting and celebrating the slaughtering of Jews by Hamas and doing their best Hitler Youth impressions by attacking and harassing Jewish students on college campuses got deleted

That whole section really is just a liberal shithole of an echo chamber

GFWCn3vXcAA-2hH

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Doronbo_Shirake

Every time I hear a liberal call a conservative a Nazi, I’m reminded of that one barista dyke who harassed and tried to publicly shame a guy wearing a MAGA hat, which included calling them a Nazi.

A guy that just so happened to be Jewish

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

My post pointing out the irony to a libtard on there calling Trump and his supporters Nazis when it’s the liberals that are the ones right now supporting and celebrating the slaughtering of Jews by Hamas and doing their best Hitler Youth impressions by attacking and harassing Jewish students on college campuses got deleted

That whole section really is just a liberal shithole of an echo chamber

GFWCn3vXcAA-2hH
Going into the cafe
Ever
Nigga......

Back