• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #6: The One Above All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
He wanks the fuck out of inuyasha and NNT and is an incredibly disingenuous debater. Like leaving out context for certain feats or pushing shit he knows isnt true but thinks he can get away with it because no one usually cares enough to check. Then when called on it he'll default to "you guys are meanies and im not gonna engage with you"
I will never forget how many times after that one Star Wars debate from two years ago he kept popping into random SW vs threads to throw shit at people only to be reminded of how embarrassed he was at getting bodied then immediately fucking off after he gets called out. There are very few people as petty or that bitchy as RavenSupreme or Catalyst. And both of these two also were some of the first after MAPSK fucked off that kept obsessing over the supposed "OBD Hive-Mind" nonsense because people would call them out.

Keishin was just and is dumb.
Accountmaker is an incredible try-hard who pretends he's too cool for debating while making the absolute worst posts in both the OBD and the Alley.
Artist generally does not make good threads 99% of the time.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
weather-report-stone-ocean.gif

96bb5101eee5f96319b0cfe3a8a1ef12f3bb1765.gifv

such an underrated jojo char, what a lad

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Never knew Raven has some form of Beef with Fang.

:kannasip I just thought you guys just don't interact with each other.
He had and still does have an obsession with getting his ass-kicked in multiple vs threads involving either a) NNT or b) Star Wars. This has lead to mass levels of paranoia, tinfoiling, and utter purely made up bullshit propping up in his head that the OBD somehow obessively wanked off Star Wars or had a weird hate boner for NNT. One of the funniest moments was when he vamosed' from a thread after either Kurou or Rob called him out for defending Melidoas, a protagonist whose like 300+ years old and in a relationship that more or less accounts for grooming with the main heroine since she was a baby/reincarnation of his ex-lover.

He has beef with everyone in the OBD who isn't Keishin who also jacks off to NNT and Bleach hard.

Also see the earlier reference in my prior post about him sperging out in a thread a year after he got curbstomped in a Star Wars vs thread to whinge and whine more out of the blue.

He's almost as bad as Catalyst.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
She's real. The setup for her series is a fucking riot, too.

Dude basically gets isekai'd into his female OC from an MMO where the gamers can write their own stories for some reason......except she's not his OC, she actually existed and so did that world, turns out the Goddess basically brainwashed humanity to making that game so she could use the MC as a kind of mental block so the boss girl didn't kill her.

I'm probably missing some stuff but long story short the usual wish fulfillment crap gets kinda reverse uno card'ed back at the readers because it turns out the every dude you're supposed to self insert into is actually so useless he's actively holding back the final boss and is basically just a tool of the goddess :skully

Hell I think it turns out he never actually existed and was a fake personality to act as the seal, meaning dude didnt even get isekai'd. Goddess just went "ah yes you look sufficiently useless" and then copied his mind to restrain the final boss.
According to tvtropes (lol):
Dina, by now outed as being the Avatar of the Goddess Alovenus, was actually the Thirteenth member of the Tyrannical Heavenly Stars and allied with Lufas around the time the Twelve were being gathered. The two hatched out a convoluted plan to stall out Alovenus' own machinations: Lufas voluntarily splitting off a portion of her soul for Dina to create an Avatar for her, which Dina interfered in Lufas' defeat/sealing to send it to Earth hundreds of years into the future. Dina then followed and created X-Gate Online, manipulating the game's story so that this unaware Avatar would be drawn into playing it and become familiar with the world. Being in a completely ordinary, unmagical world, meant the Avatar would completely escape Alovenus' attention. Back in Midgard two hundred years later, the Hero Summoning ritual was effectively hijacked to allow Dina to reconstitute Lufas and her split-off Avatar, which was then resummoned wholesale back into Midgard, albeit with a few memories shaken around to keep Alovenus from becoming suspicious and/or instantly flying into a panic, buying enough time for Lufas to pull her forces together and regain her memories.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
raven: ''time to petition for all their posts, started topics and whatnot being retroactively erased.

completely eradicating their presence in this forum from all this years altogether.''

yo

lmao

this troll is as mental as xelio, smh, he fully lost it, in one thread

wow, the fanzverse forum truly is a 2D asylum, in a way, sad

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I will never understand how there is so much drama in this hobby when VS Debating is the literal dumbest and most pointless shit ever. It's supposed to be fun. How are niggas getting this bent out of shape over it? Idk anything about Raven mind you I just don't understand this behavior in general
Folks want to flex there Verse AS THE STRONGEST THERE IS!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
raven: ''time to petition for all their posts, started topics and whatnot being retroactively erased.

completely eradicating their presence in this forum from all this years altogether.''

yo

lmao

He's German I think

It makes sense he's a fan of wanting to erase others identities and histories to hide the truth of being wrecked for years in the OBD :mjlol

El Hermano

Acclaimed

yo

lmao

bce.jpg

Out of the 3 Germans I know in NF, one wants me dead over a debate and the other 2 have a fetish for fascism :maybe

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How's that Canadian Mental Midget doing these days now that the boogieman that haunted him is gone
Dunno

But I still find it hilarious when MB told me he had a complete meltdown over being reply-banned from that one Star Wars vs Destiny thread because he was going off-topic and started sperging out in the Courts over it and even Island told him to shut up

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
btw

all these years, aside the memes

and all

i never holded a grudge or something over things which supposed to be for fun, it's sad and pitiful to have rage or salt for someone, over a laptop screen on the net

it truly shows

how misery, despair, seething and delusion has absorbed many lads, smh

gotta stay chill, especially at hobby's of this level

peace

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Tvtropes, the most reliable source :mjlol
>female overlord isekai
Well it ain't the most original but it's something dif-
>it's a dude in a girl's body
What the fuck is this RE:incarnation shit?

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
>female overlord isekai
Well it ain't the most original but it's something dif-
>it's a dude in a girl's body
What the fuck is this RE:incarnation shit?
Don’t worry bro it has slightly more dignity than that :mjlol
According to tvtropes (lol):
Dina, by now outed as being the Avatar of the Goddess Alovenus, was actually the Thirteenth member of the Tyrannical Heavenly Stars and allied with Lufas around the time the Twelve were being gathered. The two hatched out a convoluted plan to stall out Alovenus' own machinations: Lufas voluntarily splitting off a portion of her soul for Dina to create an Avatar for her, which Dina interfered in Lufas' defeat/sealing to send it to Earth hundreds of years into the future. Dina then followed and created X-Gate Online, manipulating the game's story so that this unaware Avatar would be drawn into playing it and become familiar with the world. Being in a completely ordinary, unmagical world, meant the Avatar would completely escape Alovenus' attention. Back in Midgard two hundred years later, the Hero Summoning ritual was effectively hijacked to allow Dina to reconstitute Lufas and her split-off Avatar, which was then resummoned wholesale back into Midgard, albeit with a few memories shaken around to keep Alovenus from becoming suspicious and/or instantly flying into a panic, buying enough time for Lufas to pull her forces together and regain her memories.

Still gets beat by first arc Elric :russ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/na...-manga-and-which-is-the-better-anime.1247969/
Desparate for Naruto to have something over One Piece are we? :maybe

And for the record the answer is still One Piece for both. BOTH anime suffer from an abundance of filler and bad pacing but at least One Piece anime benefits from having the more consistent and bigger highs, the manga already boasts over its counterpart.

And the Bleach anime unironically shits on both of their anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back