• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Rugrat being blocked means he was suspected of being the Vig. Which is why Ratchet assumed I was SK and killed Ultra. The team thought Rugrat killed Gram. He was after Luka, so they blocked him that night.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You had no idea he was an invest role at the time.
im talking about myself

mafia!rugrat doesnt block claimed invest role ekko, who asked ichigo to claim in the thread, and likely was gonna vanilla cop ichigo, and yet claim being blocked

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
sk rugrat has no idea if mafia blocked me or not. maybe i could be lying from his PoV. all he knows is his kill failed so he assumes he was blocked and i caught him from it cuz i was the one blocked

the fact that he wasnt accusing me of lying and instead kept trying to find a reason for both of us to be saying the truth by speccing a jailkeeper shuda been big red flag

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You‘re so desperate rn :lul .

Nobody lynch Rugrat today. And don‘t listen to the we have to get rid of the kill BS kek.

We only have a chance because of the SK.

@Caldust you got this today. Don‘t let scum lynch you.

Rugrat

Caldust
I think Sky might be the play here. She has equity with everyone and people are just discussing her, but nobody voting.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, Magic goes first. I don‘t trust any of you to go for him if I‘m offed. Also Prof‘s not gonna side with Ekko even if he makes it to F3, so I‘m not worried kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Other than you, I don’t see another partner for Magic.

Other than you, I don’t see another partner for Sky.
For the last time, I‘m not scum. I figured you out as SK with no abilities whatsoever. Stop thinking I have TMI. I even saved you yesterday kek.

Rugrat

Caldust
For the last time, I‘m not scum. I figured you out as SK with no abilities whatsoever. Stop thinking I have TMI. I even saved you yesterday kek.
No you didn’t, you thought I was hammered.

And then when I made the point about Magic, you abruptly ended day

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Work with a Flower Town world kek.

It‘s Magic and Ekko. Just look at his reaction now.

Back