• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Literally read my case on Ekko and how it makes no sense for Town Ekko to arrive at SK Rugrat.

Holy shit. This really is like herding cats.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Well, I tried. If I get mislynched follow my fucking solve and under no circumstances are you to lynch Rugrat next day.

I need to work.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Literally read my case on Ekko and how it makes no sense for Town Ekko to arrive at SK Rugrat.

Holy shit. This really is like herding cats.
for anyone who read this

i am vanilla cop
i was roleblocked n3

another player claims roleblcoked n3

there is only one flipped mafia blocker

there are couple of possibilities here, one of them being that rugrat failed a kill on tpein/magic hence thought he was blocked, but he cant be sure, which explains why he pushed them the following day

rugrat trying to find a reason for both of us to be saying the truth means he is lying and does not want the thunderdome. an ekko town flip pretty much dooms him so its not something hes willing to go for

now from my PoV. a scum would not block me then claim blocked, so by process of elimination, rugrat has to be the serial

flower is claiming this is something i cant deduce from thread when she was the one helping me deduce it step by step (likely stemming from her tmi on rugrat)

she cant be more desperate

Emil

V.I.P. Member
another reason why im catagorically not scum is i didnt cash in on any of my teammates flips. even if they got killed i didnt bus a single one despite them looking bad most of the game. i didnt stand in for any of them either. i stayed pretty much neutral regarding most of them. thats what i do when am truly inactive and didnt read much. im worried my reads are incorrect so i dont push or defend anyone too much.

bit of a self meta piece for ya

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also im left with a group of townies that, no offense, are bottom of the barrel stuff

i have no faith in being able to work together and guide them similar to MHW to reach lynch today but ill try my best for dead chats entertainment and posterity

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I want to clarify — this isn't a PoE by any means. This is me scribbling on a whiteboard trying to find where to make connections and what connections to make. I need people to serve as soundboards.

Sky/Magic
• Sky might be too much on that self-preserv Koolaid. That's just my take and the vibe I get. She's not really stuck out and when did she slowly teetered away from any further outlandish ideas.

• Flower/Magic
Miss Flower can absolutely use her aggressive defense against accusations and dismiss it as paranoia and have it span for 10+ pages. I absolutely still believe she has TMI. I don't know where it's coming from precisely, but I'm getting to why I think that in a bit.

Absolute worst case scenario I think.

• Flower/Cal.
It feels like a minor pocketing attempt to place me in a false sense of security by calling out mislynch setup. She has diligently observed my own playbook enough times that I'm not putting it past her to shade Magic and save Cal. Bad side is it doesn't feel like it's coming from a mafia vs indie disagreement.

"Magic is obv scum ffs" Yes he absolutely was floundering. Yes he did attempt to build a mislynch on me.
I'm offering an alternative world where he was trusting of Cal's claim. I haven't seen an unhinged Townic like this so perhaps this is the least likely scenario

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Live footage of Magic. Presented by the unfunniest Admin on NF. All rights reserved.

I don't like the wishy-washy nonsense he pulled after he assumed the lynch was secured. Abhorrent look.

The I don't trust anyone pile:
Ekko (mildly tonally town; mechanical scumplay)
Flower (just a solid wildcard at this point)
Magic (tonally town, mechanically up in the air

The other pile:
Tweet (tonally town, mechanically anal fucked to oblivion)
Cal (tonally null, mechanically up in the air)
Sky (tonally null to scum, mechanically self-prevers scum play)

Here's where my gut is telling me to go. It starts with the Nibel lynch:
Correct

Would he now?

Based Nib

Start of the agenda, could be Ekko's conflicted info was interfered with - I think Nibel might be right? It's convenient for Scumkko and really convenient for scum to frame him with the result on Nib.

I wish he said the exact names to get a glimpse of what was in his brain at this point

Now here's the color coding votes:

This stands out in hindsight

I have a tinfoil but I'll refrain

Ouch, maybe no one gets trust fall rights

Reads like internal discussion

In case
But of course

Confused Season 4 GIF by The Office

And here's where we may be able to connect the dots on some things via motive:
There were the kills that followed.

These may not even be relevant; this is all just instinctual retrospection. I'm just not sure how to link it.
retro i just need u to help me find the last mafia. it shud be betwee sky and magic unless lethal is truly faking miller at thay point its 10000% lost

Emil

V.I.P. Member
flower/rugrat > rugrat/flower > sky/magic

could yeet magic instead

Emil

V.I.P. Member
flower/rugrat > rugrat/flower > sky/magic

could yeet magic instead
post got cut short

cud yeet magic instead for ducking all 5 days to not make it a habit kek

but all in all i dont think hed opt to duck like that as scum when his team is getting analed so inclined to say its flower and sky the team

Rugrat

Caldust
for anyone who read this

i am vanilla cop
i was roleblocked n3

another player claims roleblcoked n3

there is only one flipped mafia blocker

there are couple of possibilities here, one of them being that rugrat failed a kill on tpein/magic hence thought he was blocked, but he cant be sure, which explains why he pushed them the following day

rugrat trying to find a reason for both of us to be saying the truth means he is lying and does not want the thunderdome. an ekko town flip pretty much dooms him so its not something hes willing to go for

now from my PoV. a scum would not block me then claim blocked, so by process of elimination, rugrat has to be the serial

flower is claiming this is something i cant deduce from thread when she was the one helping me deduce it step by step (likely stemming from her tmi on rugrat)

she cant be more desperate
I guess the third possibility is that mafia have another blocking role.

considering town have:
- a weak babysitter
  • a BG
  • Polar’s role which allows to self protect
  • a commuter which allows to self protect (if you believe it)
  • whatever Bachu flipped

I think it’s pretty silly to completely dismiss that scum may have a third blocking role

Lethal

T.B.A
also im left with a group of townies that, no offense, are bottom of the barrel stuff

i have no faith in being able to work together and guide them similar to MHW to reach lynch today but ill try my best for dead chats entertainment and posterity
Yeah you can be lynched

Vote: Ekko

Emil

V.I.P. Member
6-2-1-1

yeet sk today

6-2-1

mafia night kills townie

5-2-1

majority is at 5 here so even if prof scum sides, which he most certainly will, we shud still be able to attain majority on our own and be able to vote scum out back to back for victory

in terms of keeping game in our control, this is the best path since there is no gurantee serial and mafia will crossfire

can any townie discuss this with me lol

Rugrat

Caldust
Hmm so if an Ekko town flip dooms me, then by the same token an Ekko scum flip exonerates me.

I don’t know why he’s so sure I’m the SK either or how I can be both SK and mafia lol.

Back