Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Magic

Resplendent
Nah.
You were right to be suspicious of him.
Masons can be scum/town.
Think just dont make up claims tho....
Cuz you used my fake claim.
his flavour in his role pm confirmed x and vice versa.

they were both clearly not santa aligned and trying to take back christmas.

x was right that rudolph made no sense with that flavour tho.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
his flavour in his role pm confirmed x and vice versa.

they were both clearly not santa aligned and trying to take back christmas.

x was right that rudolph made no sense with that flavour tho.
I didn't think about this until after it was too late lol that was my real downfall, legit felt under pressure to give an answer cause he did not give me enough time to think. As a person who only played one game prior, like ever, I came into the game inexperienced, and unready for the challenges that were ahead of me. Not saying that my newbness is an excuse, but I don't do too well when I'm posted up with someone I hardly know let alone when I need some advice myself about how to play the game. I spent hours browsing through wikis and gathering notes from games I spectated here, but it still made no sense to me, hence me asking so many questions initially.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
It was like getting robbed for my Jordan's after walking out from a D1 release at Footlocker :blobfacade

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Uhm yeah I think if I back read to much I'll get flamed for objectively poor play this game and being kind of toxic so I don't really want to do that
I would like to say sorry to my teamates for being deadweight. I did nothing this game and I'm not proud of it at all. Thank you <3

Nobody here cares about "toxicity" lol

People dislike when you apply these behaviors strategically because its lame

Back