Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
For what it's worth, I think an argument can be made that reacting during the night should be banned, or at least using reactions from the night as evidence. I don't know if it is already though :p.
Honor code

I actually sometimes use reactions as a tactic and bluff at random. In general it's just a different way of playing the game. Utilize it, it isn't always the case of truth telling or TMI. Wouldn't even know how to differentiate that either

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This kind of sent me down a WF mafia rabbit hole. People hate multi scum but Christmas Mafia 2018 and MCU Mafia 2019 were both great multi-scum games where town won with cross-reference solving and yes some cross-kills but they were mostly on players who were already sussed out by town as being scum. Those kind of games are fun as a once in a while kind of thing imo

Magic

Resplendent
This kind of sent me down a WF mafia rabbit hole. People hate multi scum but Christmas Mafia 2018 and MCU Mafia 2019 were both great multi-scum games where town won with cross-reference solving and yes some cross-kills but they were mostly on players who were already sussed out by town as being scum. Those kind of games are fun as a once in a while kind of thing imo
mcu was a chore and god awful. smark did the shittiest thing ive ever seen a teammate do.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
mcu was a chore and god awful. smark did the shittiest thing ive ever seen a teammate do.
the only part that was awful was that whole edit gate crap you and smark did in the final phase, had nothing to do with the setup or how good the game was up to that point

Magic

Resplendent
the only part that was awful was that whole edit gate crap you and smark did in the final phase, had nothing to do with the setup or how good the game was up to that point
ya that was bad.

outside of that being bad, the entire rest of town was pretty awful and i carried. the second half of the game consisted of myself with a bunch of people that hardly played the 1st half of the game.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
ya that was bad.

outside of that being bad, the entire rest of town was pretty awful and i carried. the second half of the game consisted of myself with a bunch of people that hardly played the 1st half of the game.
nah I was pretty good in that game, correctly read most slots including scum curry who outfoxed you and I talked my way out of scum info on me. you took all the credit like a nonce but fact is I dug up the titania posts that showed the info was most likely false

Magic

Resplendent
nah I was pretty good in that game, correctly read most slots including scum curry who outfoxed you and I talked my way out of scum info on me. you took all the credit like a nonce but fact is I dug up the titania posts that showed the info was most likely false
m8 i had curry as scum until sky said she had curry as town and me as scum then followed me onto curry. curry didnt outfox me, i just got got by sky being sky.

the scum team credited me with the info not going anywhere btw and i led the lynch against scum that phase.

not that i disagree with whether or not you were good, im sure you were. i specifically said the players in the second half of the game were essentially useless to the first half of the game when we were catching scum and thus had nothing to show that they were town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
m8 i had curry as scum until sky said she had curry as town and me as scum then followed me onto curry. curry didnt outfox me, i just got got by sky being sky.

the scum team credited me with the info not going anywhere btw and i led the lynch against scum that phase.

not that i disagree with whether or not you were good, im sure you were. i specifically said the players in the second half of the game were essentially useless to the first half of the game when we were catching scum and thus had nothing to show that they were town.
I wanted to lynch scum odo over scum rugrat lol, if we followed me we still would've lynched scum that phase, and they killed me the following night so yeah

Magic

Resplendent
I wanted to lynch scum odo over scum rugrat lol, if we followed me we still would've lynched scum that phase, and they killed me the following night so yeah
i just reviewed and 1) you were calling curry's wagon my wagon and 2) rugrat was apart of the scum team that was higher priority in terms of needing to be removed.

it also looks like only a few of us, on town, were trying at all lol.

also i think lawls just outed the other scum team for no reason although we didnt really trust it.

Back