• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
people already give hosts too much grief tbh. giving them yet another thing they have to worry about and be criticized over is the wrong way to go. either disable reacts or accept how things are imo, don't put more stuff on their plate

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Scum, I'm compensating and giving you your wish by suspending myself next game

Is this okay?

And before it's said, this
1) isn't a tantrum
2) I want to see if this is a fair compromise if a group of people agree on a modkill that is game breaking
3) yes?

No one wanted you modkilled once we learned it wasn't copy paste.
It's fake news

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
usually stump roles only activate if the role is publicly flipped, or atleast thats how i do them to avoid such a scenario

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
it also provides counterplay for the stump, i.e mafia has to waste a janitor to shut it down

Lethal

Exceptional
Honestly just wait for the addon where the thread is locked and people honour not reacting at night. It’s not that hard. I mean I save quotes to work through on day but no reacting except for flip posts

Poyser

"tweet is scum because day started 3 hours earlier"

shud add that to my sig too
This only became a thing because he tried to spin it as him forgetting to send it on lol. Maybe he did for real, but if he submits or signs off on actions then that’s the only way haza can end day early. If tweet was town and just had a card to send and he never sent it, haza wouldn’t have ended day because he’d be waiting for tweet to submit

Poyser

rational is looking at the last page of the thread to see if the phase is over or not before reading back and replying to stuff, yet how many people fail to do that every single end phase? but you think people are going to be super disciplined with reacts? delusional

I'm not going to police reacts in my games. if staff want to disable it then so be it
Same tbh

Back