• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Alco

Distinguished
what's the status of votes here?

Luka's answer to me had a lot of irritation to it, that I'm not used to seeing!

Poyser

I can tell what you've done there is spew out a bunch of games you've played, regardless of whether or not they demonstrate anything, and hope you take me at your word

It helps that most of them are on a site with such dogshit formatting you can't even read back
Are you even capable of acting in good faith whatsoever?

Poyser

Anyway I’m gonna catch up but I can’t really be arsed putting more time into fighting for my lynch so I’m just gonna let it play out and see what happens.

I really don’t think Luka is mafia at all, and I don’t trust ultra or ratchet so I won’t be co-operating to help get to majority either

Poyser

89xkge.jpg
Exactly

Rugrat

Caldust
Feels like you're grandstanding here a bit.

I said your read list was a bit underwhelming, your response is to insist that attributing your contributions to a singular read list is somehow disingenuous, then point to the fact that You've town read Poyser who wasn't on your list

Now I don't speak for sky, but I actually do read your posts, and feel free to disprove me here, but that read on Poyser you're citing is actually the only thing that's not included on that list.

So this response strikes me as defensive, because you're actually insisting a grand conspiracy when you know what you have and hadn't said, instead of just owning up to the fact that you're starting small, and seem more concerned with your position being challenged.
Skybox said my read list was shit and that I hadn’t explained my reads, to which you agreed with.

It’s not grandstanding, I’m pointing out that it’s untrue

Day 1 Vote Count 7

RDK

Marvelous
Unvote
Vote Luka

Actually, I know the answer to that question

the fact that this is the only reads you have at this stage in the game proves that youre either new or mafia and im leaning towards the latter
vote lynch luka
chain ultra ratchet caldust after me

Vote Lynch Luka

unvote
self vote and ate failed

Thought we was lynching Ratchet Kun.
:zilla1:

Vote Lynch Luka

Unvote @Dr_Professor83

Gotta keep the scumconomy in shambles and reserve my vote for the true scum of this game.

See y'all tomorrow when the stonkz marskeet opens up bright and early :pepesip

@RDK

Vote Ral

I can't bold on mobile. Help.

89xs6y.jpg

Vote lynch Aurelian

mmm k gonna just sheep ultra

vote lynch luka

e656868f37d6eb57b6daa800b11afdff.jpg

wouldnt surprise me if he flips town but it's better than no lynch etc..

@Luka if u r town can u pls leave a legacy that isn't "reeee ultra bully me waaa". it's getting too repetitive and boring

shudnt rly be that hard from where u stand rn. i dont get why r u intentionally trying to use AtE as a way to defend urself when u think the wagon on u is lead by someone u strongly read as scum. like u realize scum wouldn't care at all about ur AtE if they ingenuinely want to push ur mislynch so whats the point of doing it u truly scum read them

and if the intentional AtE attempt was intended to make town unvote u then u deserve to be policied for it regardless of ur alignment. ur the type of players i dislike the most ever since weebs 2 years ago

[Vote Lynch Luka]

Omae wa shinderu

Prof (2): Polar, Nibel
Luka (11): Fuji, Ultra, Tempest, Prof, Gad, Gram, Sky, Bachi, X, Ekko, Aurelian
Ratchet (1): T-Pein
Evans (1): Ratchet
Aurelian (5): Lethal, Poyser, Alco, Tweet, Evans
Tempest (1): Tpein

With 30 alive it takes 16 to lynch
just over 6 hours left

Back