• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I see Cal/Ral equity. He wants to get rid of stronger players; his actions don't align with that. Soft lean scum to null. Need to see more of him.
ISO me BB and also, answer my previous question lol where are your final votes from previous days?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Actually yes, the SK would be somebody who is so confident on Gram being scum or somebody who is not afraid of dancing Tango with a Town Gram.

Rugrat

Caldust
gad is just town imo.

ratchet was setting him up to expand on tpein to make him look bad down the road otherwise he wouldn't have quoted gad asking why he thinks his teammate is town. it can only make gad look bad if tpein were to ever flip.

also probably town.

btw dont like this interaction by rugrat and flower.

again rugrat is discrediting flower and then cp as well. again cp at this point was pushing for a ratchet lynch and luka and flower was saying to listen to him and follow him.

ratchet immediately points out he hasn't been right on 2 players(one of which was town) and then makes a comment at the end about how she always does this. the two previous examples were her sheeping scum and why it didn't work out.

cp was of course right on what he was pushing so using this opportunity to discredit her(and him) here is slimy.

@Flower read the above mam.

@Dr. Watson thoughts on this as well pls.
I said Flower should be discredited several times (not just there) because she dismissed my case on Odo without reading it, and I was pissed off - I didn’t call her scum. I was annoyed though, and had every right to be so. I made a multi paragraph case which was absolutely bang on him and I was livid it had been dismissed. In what universe would you not discredit a town player that did that to you? Who wouldn’t you be pissed off?

I thought Luka was town due to his play being the opposite of his previous game and the fact that Odo joined his wagon in the early stages. Gram also mentioned he wasn’t expecting Luka to flip town because he had a scummy wagon, which I thought was good reason not to join and joined my main (accurate) town read in Poyser on Fang.

Gram and Luka had an awkward interaction, after which I then determined Luka was scum. I can show you the reasoning on why in my posts, if you wish.

Anything not follow?

Also as a thought experiment; in what universe do you see Ral as my hypothetical teammate claiming T-Pein’s fake? That’s bush league stuff. I’m absolutely meticulous as scum - you know this. I’m in my 9th year in playing and EVERY single mafia win I’ve been part of, I have been the MVP. Teams are organised and slick, it’s why I’ve received the honours over better players like Poyser, Odo, Ratchet, IMP etc when they’ve been on my team. I’m one of the only people here that would probably write out Ral’s fake verbatim if push came to shove too.

Back