• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Christmas Mafia 2023 (Day 9)

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic

I’m not dropping this @Magic
I literally pressured flower for multiple things this phase. The turning point was the day 3 lynch. Her progression vs yours. Yours is inconsistent with your reads at the time as well as your reasoning for town reading ratchet and then you 180f the next day phase to speed lynch for no reason or benefit.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Magic would not lie about this.

But Tweet is still sus because he basically didn't even mention the card again kek.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
IMG-0016.gif

Lethal

T.B.A
On Night 1 you must sign a Christmas Card and choose a player you would like to receive this Christmas Card. The player will receive the prompt: "You have received a Christmas Card with the following message ... please write a message and choose a player to send a Christmas Card to." On one night this game you may choose a character to kill, if the character belongs to a player that has received a Christmas Card during the game, they will be killed.
So it continues each night.

Rugrat

Caldust
@Caldust are you going to answer my question yet.
I think Magic and Flower have to be scum with this absolute attack on me.

I don’t believe they go from joint thinking I’m the SK because I’m the only player that could theoretically make the kills, and categorically not linked to the mafia.

I think the SK is an intelligent player capable of narrowing down the odds, I think Retro is a possibility

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
But it’s night so how? He said he commuted night 6 not 5. Don’t give me that Haza was busy shit either
RDK did process some actions which should have happened during the night during the day. Which is why Tweet got his PR later as well and Magic the card. He missed a flight and was traveling.

Back