• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Distancing is avoiding a specific player and refusing to give reads on them. I actually would like to do the opposite by handing out less nulls. LOLOLOLOL
That's not what distancing is though

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Ultra do you think I‘m scum so far?

you're a woman

You're telling me who I should be reading scum and why? I'm just considering shit, still early doors

Besides, it's D1, someone will probably make themselves main character of the game and what I say or do will end up being irrelevant.

Yeah, it seems pretty consequential that you would suspect Ratchet if you had any attachment to the thought. You clearly don't, which is scummy.

Would you explain your vote on me?

Answer my question plz

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Prob can‘t even go to work tomorrow with this snowy weather and public transport being cancelled.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, it seems pretty consequential that you would suspect Ratchet if you had any attachment to the thought. You clearly don't, which is scummy.
Not full-bore tunneling sub-2 hours into D1 off a hunch on host spec is scummy now?

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
you're a woman

Answer my question plz
I already explained. Read yourself.

Rej

Preeminent
Trying to think what the last game I played with Rej was but I seem to remember the early phases of it became very Rej-centred
I think we only played one game together so far, the one Aurelian hosted where I was mafia and mostly not playing. We won that game undeservingly tbh. Else I also can't remember. Games are soso, I sometimes manage to make a ruckus and sometimes others do it and I am just second or third row.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Ultra is a solid null rn as well.

Just what I find odd is why did he act like he only just read that Town is Manosphere aligned here?

It‘s a weird comment to make.

I said I am done with handing out too many nullreads. Like in the FV Halloween game where we reached kinda a dead end situation with mechanics and stuff was at a very vague state during the later stages. I wanna try to be better than that this time.
But this is not the point, it has nothing to do with distancing. What's weirder is your approach to me right now lmao.

I wanted to nail Flower for this but then realized the gotcha post I was banking on was from Rej and not her :megacomfy

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I need more posts from Gramma, but I accept your lean on him.
Same here, and it‘s just a weak lean for now, but him questioning you on giving me a pass looks like a Townie thought given he knows we‘ve known each other for a while. Actually 5 years by now kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back