• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Seems more like this was a generic, detached reaction to Aurelian's schizo rambling without actual consideration of what he was saying or investment in the conclusion

bad
How was my question to Ratchet's PR 'schizoid' rambling on my end?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I'm aware. I would still say her responses are informative, though.
Why, tho? It can just get her mislynched again if she‘s Town like in Hime‘s game. That was a small tragedy for me I don‘t wish to repeat. She was genuinely confused and talked herself into a hole.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can see townie Flower sticking her neck out dangerously for herself to soft defend someone she leans town on. Despite both being women ofc.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
It is to Flower.

I think Ratchet is emulating you to be more clear. Flower is basing this off her thinking Ratchet has to be Tweet. I have not seen Tweet call you Fangy before either.

Here is what I am thinking.
If other players are also emulating their role, I expect someone like Ratchet to also try to emulate their town play while subconsciously playing his aswell.

I do not think this game will be solved by looking into who is emulating whom.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Can see townie Flower sticking her neck out dangerously for herself to soft defend someone she leans town on. Despite both being women ofc.
Sky can go either way for me, but I hate Ultra‘s approach. He knows fully well she can talk herself into a hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back