• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m gonna ask you to step off sky for a bit - she has a habit of making a lot of false positive posts when she’s getting pushed
Maybe it's the cynic in me talking but I don't see you making this post about me as town

Unvote

Ultra

THE BEAR
How was my question to Ratchet's PR 'schizoid' rambling on my end?

ugh

Ratchet having a tweet specific PR not attached to a tweet role makes no sense. Either he's Tweet/PR or he's scum with a tweet fake that has decided to implement that to give it a bit more flavor.

The host would not force Ratchet to say "QWEH" as not-tweet. You think this is some clever subversion, but this is members mafia, there's going to be a lot of in-jokes and stuff like this

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Maybe it's the cynic in me talking but I don't see you making this post about me as town

Unvote
Why? He also helped you in a similar way in Hime‘s game as Town and wanted you to get more breathing room.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Also don't get what there is to see in Nibel, who has just been fluffing

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
ugh

Ratchet having a tweet specific PR not attached to a tweet role makes no sense. Either he's Tweet/PR or he's scum with a tweet fake that has decided to implement that to give it a bit more flavor.

The host would not force Ratchet to say "QWEH" as not-tweet. You think this is some clever subversion, but this is members mafia, there's going to be a lot of in-jokes and stuff like this
You accused me of schizoid rambling because I was exploring why Ratchet is post-restricted when your follow-up response is more ludicrous tbdean. I take you are implicating I was soft probbing him to confess not being Tweet's role, which I wasn't.

Also uh his first couple posts didn't include KWEH in them. By his own admission...so...yea.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Why? He also helped you in a similar way in Hime‘s game as Town and wanted you to get more breathing room.
This isn't fully true. Gramm took his foot off her neck to give Sky a chance to work her way into a townie read position, when she double downed he still was fine having her lynched.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You are not familiar with me? Did we not play like 20 games together?
In terms of your way of speaking.

You are still what I define as a 'coinflip' - I need to see more from you and others to gauge what alignment you could be.
Reading you D1 is not something I have confidence in; how things progress from here will assist me in a read on you past today. Be patient.

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Dr Watson (1) - Aurelian
Flower (2) - Nibel, Ratchet
Ultra (1) - Flower
Sky (1) - Ultra
Nibel (1) - Gramma

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch. You have 46 hours remaining.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Part of me wants to lynch Ultra because his first post looks like a slip and I can‘t unsee it anymore.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Feminism is a social construct that exists entirely in Imagination Land

When say China invades, all the so called feminists say "peace" as they leave for Canada with the children.

The core concept undertaken by a few here is folly bc not all women are feminist and not all feminist are women.

Also I dont know what women complain about, these things are fun 🤣

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Feminism is a social construct that exists entirely in Imagination Land

When say China invades, all the so called feminists say "peace" as they leave for Canada with the children.

The core concept undertaken by a few here is folly bc not all women are feminist and not all feminist are women.

Also I dont know what women complain about, these things are fun 🤣
Okay Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back