• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 Vote Count

Dr Watson (2) - Tweet, Psychic
Nibel (2) - CP, Rej
Ultra (1) - Gad
Lord Melkor (1) - Ekko
CraigPelton (2) - Magic, Luka
Sky (3) - The Orca, Polar Bear
Gadministrator (12) - Ratchet, Flower, Evans, hime, Sky, RDK, Gram, Xadlin, Aurelian, Tpein, Lord Melkor, Nibel

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch. You have a little over 3 hours remaining.
what happened to cp and retros wagons? whats case on best buddy? did he slip or smth

Emil

V.I.P. Member
last 3 pages of his iso seem hes alot more interested in being believed than finding scum. i can see it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
wtf there is alot going on here

Xadling OMGUSing me apparently, is it AI for him to omgus as town? There isn't much of impactful or readworthy play I found considering him or me lolol

Watsy on the hot seat? Interesting, I don't mind, might ISO later.
A doublevoter in Nibel/Polar? I don't buy this Flower wagon being a reasonable one.
Gramma and CP vs Nibel, no fuckn clue what this is about.
Ultra still getting votes on him? He had votes on him throughout the whole DP, interesting to note down that interest.
Craig has an interesting wagon, Luka and Melkor hae yet to convince me, no big interactions with Magic, might take a look on it later
Oh wait, Xadlin is not omgusing me lololol, it was my vote on Xadlin lol

I won't edit out that doofy mistake, just some natural progression in one post. Since I am a raw dude, like my avy and my role character.

Gad voted by some of my fellas. I am kinda new to Gad so I will allow myself to sit on that and observe this one.

vote lynch Nibel

let's narrow down some wagons with this vote

aye, idk if I will be back soon, time is money :whathekong
this can be teammate

• Nobody cares
Reactions: Rej

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I don't care for your life story. It's busywork that anyone could do....you could've been ISO'ing posts, putting out reads, but no, a random post count for ? reasons. I asked for cliff notes, not a fake agenda vote count.
Uh huh. Don't think you've read back trying to catch up properly at all.
Gum one. You always want to start shit with me.
Ffs no I don't.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
from the ppl on the wagon i dont remember anything from @Xadlin @Evans and @hime . why r u guys voting gad in ur own words? you too @Lord Melkor

from people outside of it, @Luka parked vote on cp for lame reasons cud be excuse to not do anything for rest of the day and i dont think hes a dirty busser so wouldnt join on gad. and i dont rememebr anything from @Lethal and why is @Magic not joining the main wagon to help majority achieve a lynch

Ekko why only NOW are you getting so involved at the almost end of the day?
its the time i have to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back