• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votecount: D1 P341

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Dr Watson (1) - Aurelian
Flower (2) - Nibel, Ratchet
Ultra (1) - Flower
Sky (1) - Ultra
Nibel (1) - Gramma
Grammaton (1) - Lord Melkor
Lord Melkor (1) - Sky

Will likely be the last vote count until tomorrow. Will thread mark it.

With 25 alive, it’s 13 to lynch. You have ~45.5 hours remaining

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Vote Melkor.

I like Sky more now. She‘s like, exclusively going after players who defend her lol. As scum that‘d be suicidal and she‘s more the self pres and anyone but me type of scum. Melkor just seems to buddy her.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
He reacted to the part in the OP in which it says Town is Manosphere aligned like it‘s the first time he has seen that. You don‘t need a host post to see what alignment Town is, you know that from your Role PM.
It is how one approaches it, not what one says.

He did not exclaim "who are the w*men?" which is more scum indicative than getting right to the action. Open line of questioning between competing alignments sometimes are used to sow seeds and challengw players via subtle TMI.

He opened with insinuating battering the ungodly dishwasherswhich to me seems within his normal range of opening with scumhunting.

Let's remove the theme. Pretend he didn't say manosphere.
What does it look like to you now?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Except Ratchet confirmed in the positive he does have a PR I didn't however make a case it's AI.
I never said it was AI either.

Who said he admitted to not using the PR in the beginning? I already forget.
Whoever did were they misremembering?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It is how one approaches it, not what one says.

He did not exclaim "who are the w*men?" which is more scum indicative than getting right to the action. Open line of questioning between competing alignments sometimes are used to sow seeds and challengw players via subtle TMI.

He opened with insinuating battering the ungodly dishwasherswhich to me seems within his normal range of opening with scumhunting.

Let's remove the theme. Pretend he didn't say manosphere.
What does it look like to you now?
I don‘t see why I need to pretend something isn‘t there. His posts don‘t seem horrible I admit, but I can‘t pretend he didn‘t say something when he did.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I feel he could use some pressure at least.
Why Gram in particular?

Would it not make more sense for you to pressure your town reads to see whether your hunch is correct?

Going right off the bat with a scumread looks agenda driven. This seems lazy if this is how you pressure.

Ratchet

It‘s weak af Ik, but it‘s such small things which are hard to ignore.
Wanted to circle back to this - I agree with the Null read, but I don't feel like this really matters. There are a few reasons for that, but mainly that it's entirely plausible he just read his role and alignment and then closed his PM without giving his flavour much more thought. I think this is a false positive.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Wanted to circle back to this - I agree with the Null read, but I don't feel like this really matters. There are a few reasons for that, but mainly that it's entirely plausible he just read his role and alignment and then closed his PM without giving his flavour much more thought. I think this is a false positive.
No kweh...

Grammaton

Consigliere
Sorry I meant Gram here.

Was kind of reading the thread while doing something else simultaneously. It looks like I may need to reread some stuff.

Why though, you just hit me with a multi quote brimming with what you thought was compelling evidence not 10 minutes ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back