• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
You're just gonna call me fake off nothing? Nice, towny

It isn't a good look hard defending Ultra off your own thoughts though. The question isn't should Ultra claim, it's what does the fact that he doesn't want to claim say? And you've muddied that by going in and giving him a reason, so we can't really read off it

I can think of several reasons, at least one of them very obvious.

Ratchet

I have some thoughts on the Ultra/CP situation but was hoping to save them until I catch up - I think Ultra comes off the better of the two. There was one instance in particular where CP to me looked a bit rattled - Gram brought up a player (Magic, I think) and CP immediately went to grab some quotes from that player, in isolation it struck me as him looking for an escape route.

I do agree with CP in that Ultra's insistence he tie all his scum reads together day 1 was silly, but I do think it's something you do subconsciously. Like as I'm writing this I'm trying to fit Retro and CP as a team. I think I'd like a claim from Craig.

Ratchet

I have some thoughts on the Ultra/CP situation but was hoping to save them until I catch up - I think Ultra comes off the better of the two. There was one instance in particular where CP to me looked a bit rattled - Gram brought up a player (Magic, I think) and CP immediately went to grab some quotes from that player, in isolation it struck me as him looking for an escape route.

I do agree with CP in that Ultra's insistence he tie all his scum reads together day 1 was silly, but I do think it's something you do subconsciously. Like as I'm writing this I'm trying to fit Retro and CP as a team. I think I'd like a claim from Craig.
Kweh!

Votecount: D1 P1488

Poyser

Day 1 Vote Count

Dr Watson (2) - Ratchet, Tweet
Flower (2) - Nibel, Xadlin
Nibel (1) - Gramma
Ultra (4) - Sky, CP, Gad, T-Pein
Ekko (1) - Lord Melkor
Lord Melkor (3) - Ekko, Rej, Aurelian
CraigPelton (4) - Ultra, Flower, Magic, Luka
Evans (1) - The Orca

With 25 alive, it’s 13 to lynch. You have 30.25 hours remaining

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I do have thoughts about something Ultra said which is actually very correct

Basically no one has made a concrete stance on me, I wonder how much of that is genuinely not knowing and how much is opportunism

I gave you a town read pretty early for starters. I think Grammaton did as well.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Town reads so far:

Sky
Watson
Aurelian
Ratchet

@Ratchet those were my early town reads. I would also add Flower, Ultra and Tpein to town reads right now.

On scum leans i have Ekko (no activity other than push on me, he should know better), Tweet (i do not recall any serious engagments from his other than weak push on Ultra), CP (weak entrance which resulted in him just agreeing with 2 most popular scum reads in me and Watson, also not convinced by his Ultra push), to lesser extent also Gad and Gram.

Ultra

THE BEAR
And why did Gram stop being your scum read @Ultra?

When I push a direction and it completely and utterly falls flat on its face - I mean 0 reception, I'm privy to the fact that means *something*. I'm basically sure it just flat out doesn't happen if Gram is scum in a game with 25 players, at least one scum mate would break formation and distance or something, but the positioning around his play seemed entirely oriented in calling him town. This by itself is good enough for me to call it a day. It's possible, hypothetically, that he is scum and that his whole squad just remained headstrong. But in practice that's fairly unlikely.

Looking at my wagon composition, some of the reasoning tossed around for voting me being couched in Gram being town, I think him being so is just much easier to explain as me taking a swing, missing, and then getting henpecked over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back