• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Just from the way the wagon went yesterday, ima say Melkor, Ratchet and Hime aren't scum. Melkor doesn't seem to have much reason to go for Alco right out of the gate, neither does Ratchet with a lot of the town leaders gone, and Hime I could be wrong about but then I also think Ratchet has a point that she woulda had all kinds of opportunity to use her duel on me for example as scum. Also reading up on yesterday, it seems like Melkor wanted Alco even before yesterday so if this is a bus ima say it's a good one. Retros vote was the first that looked to me like it could be bussing, also because it appears quite clear to me that she was getting ready to go Hime yesterday instead and just hopped onto Alco when the wind starting blowing that way.

I also think it's strange for Retro to suggest that Rugrat was killed for having any sort of pull, or give such a long-winded explanation for it at all. It almost reads like a slip to me, like she's saying yea these are the reasons we killed him. It's also probably pure coincidence that Rugrat ended up voting Alco and wanting others to go for Alco in that big MQ Retro made. The question is, why would scum kill Rugrat if Alco was his preferred direction and town? If Alco was town, keeping Rugrat alive to push it is the clear choice, but that's not something Retro seemed to be considering at all. With the hindsight of knowing Alco was scum, it seems pretty clear that that's what Rugrat was probably killed for, so this MQ and assessment of it strikes me as trying to act a bit too oblivious while also letting it show that she's given this more thought than she'd like us to think.

Sky can also just go at this point, "nobody has presented a case" is a bad justification to abstain from voting Alco when your other option is setup spec.

This when the wagons were at Alco 6 and Hime 4, looks to me like someone who doesn't care much about their own case but rather someone who wants to end up on the right side of history. The quicklynch test right afterwards was also silly as all hell.

Your argument on Retro seems a bit nitpicky. Is this the best you can do?

I do not trust you, but may have point about Sky.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
cause i said fuck it,

last time i tried to convey what my role was, a big rabalder happened and took up the whole day.

I have already recieved a warning from poyser, so its handled

Can you explain what your role does in your own words and usage each night?

RDK

Marvelous
Actually to be fair evans distanced from retro quite well if they're teamed. Although his push did come after she had already been wagoned so maybe dismissable

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Btw just fyi Poyser told me he punishes based on severity and whether or not it gives the one who copy pasted an unfair advantage and you either get a warning or a modkill if you copy paste. So basically that tells us nothing lol.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
answer from poyser:
he says that he takes it seriously but it also depends on the context. he said that he would need to evaluate whether or not the person got an unfair advantage in any way and depending on the severity, he would either give them a warning or he would modkill them

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Btw just fyi Poyser told me he punishes based on severity and whether or not it gives the one who copy pasted an unfair advantage and you either get a warning or a modkill if you copy paste. So basically that tells us nothing lol.
lol ninjad

Ratchet

Vote: Xadlin

I'm not sold on hime being town. I think she knew swinging for the fences was her best bet, and then begun to walk back her suspicion when it was convenient to do so. I am going to give her today to produce a full solve.

Xadlin/Sky for me today

Kweh

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Though scum have full fakes, so I do not get this angle-shooting argument.

Xadlin has been very lackluster on play, only coming to hammer yesterday. And I think scum should have at least one information gathering role - so it could be Xadlin unless that player claimed vanilla.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Vote: Xadlin

I'm not sold on hime being town. I think she knew swinging for the fences was her best bet, and then begun to walk back her suspicion when it was convenient to do so. I am going to give her today to produce a full solve.

Xadlin/Sky for me today

Kweh
What about Luka?

RDK

Marvelous
some hosts have a 0 tolerance policy, was just checking if that was the case cuz then it would out him as scum
Why would having a 0 tolerance policy out him as scum I'm so confused, having a 0 tolerance policy would mean he was dead or poyser missed the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back