• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why would having a 0 tolerance policy out him as scum I'm so confused, having a 0 tolerance policy would mean he was dead or poyser missed the post
no it could mean xadlin c/ped his fake role
that would not apply to the "no c/p ur role pm" rule

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I have him the same place I had him yesterday - he's possible scum, would not be my first choice. If I'm wrong anywhere (Xadlin/Sky/hime) he'd be the first I move into my PoE.

Kweh

Is Tweet not in your POE? He is a very good player from what have I seen and I feel he is very lackluster this game.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Though scum have full fakes, so I do not get this angle-shooting argument.

Xadlin has been very lackluster on play, only coming to hammer yesterday. And I think scum should have at least one information gathering role - so it could be Xadlin unless that player claimed vanilla.
I mean, the copy pasted bit looks exactly like the reverse of Rugrat‘s role. Which means whether he‘s scum with a fake or Town that has to be his actual role. Since scums have their actual roles in their fake claims.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
poe is xadlin, sky, tweet, and luka

all scum should be in there^
i feel fairly confident abt it now after last day

Flower

V.I.P. Member
So if we assume scums have Incel Cop + Census + Motion Detector as their ways to gather info that is plausible.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I mean, the copy pasted bit looks exactly like the reverse of Rugrat‘s role. Which means whether he‘s scum with a fake or Town that has to be his actual role. Since scums have their actual roles in their fake claims.

Yes, as I said I think either him or one of vanilla claims should be the scum information gathering role (like rolewatcher/roletracker/rolecop).

RDK

Marvelous
I don't really think Xadlin is scum but also don't really mind deferring to Ratchet as I've never really got a good grasp of the game up til now

I think the way he claimed his role was very towny as in he was excited to claim his role which scum often aren't.

Also can see role wise our tracker being diluted and therefore us also having a diluted watcher (this is more swingy but just a thought I had)

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote lynch Sky

this is my preferred direction
i think she looked worse off the whole alco vs me lynch
plus i dont think she claimed who she copped for her hime cop other than orca

RDK

Marvelous
I have him the same place I had him yesterday - he's possible scum, would not be my first choice. If I'm wrong anywhere (Xadlin/Sky/hime) he'd be the first I move into my PoE.

Kweh
I think Hime can move up a bit, I don't know why Alco would thunderdome each other as scummates.

I lowkey want to have Hime duel a person of your choosing without anyone weighing in on the directions before she does it

Ratchet

I don't really think Xadlin is scum but also don't really mind deferring to Ratchet as I've never really got a good grasp of the game up til now

I think the way he claimed his role was very towny as in he was excited to claim his role which scum often aren't.

Also can see role wise our tracker being diluted and therefore us also having a diluted watcher (this is more swingy but just a thought I had)
You are right on this - before yesterday I had his slot as more likely town than Rej/Rugrat. Xadlin being scum clicks the picture into place for me though.

Unvote

Where are you at with Sky?

Kweh

Flower

V.I.P. Member

As I said, the role is 100% his actual role. Could also be his team mates', but that would be dumb to claim. Just not sure if Town or scum. I had him as Town early on because as scum he leans more into "look how useful I am" which he isn't exactly doing here. But I'm fine just letting Ratchet lead today.

RDK

Marvelous
You are right on this - before yesterday I had his slot as more likely town than Rej/Rugrat. Xadlin being scum clicks the picture into place for me though.

Unvote

Where are you at with Sky?

Kweh
Idk her posts are scummy but that's the way they always are when she's town

I wanted to see a GF flip and see if they're bulletproof but we're probably past the point of just waiting for that now

She wouldn't be my first choice but she's getting up there at this point

RDK

Marvelous
As I said, the role is 100% his actual role. Could also be his team mates', but that would be dumb to claim. Just not sure if Town or scum. I had him as Town early on because as scum he leans more into "look how useful I am" which he isn't exactly doing here. But I'm fine just letting Ratchet lead today.
Well yes its obvious it's his role, I'm not debating that. I'm debating the manner in which he claimed it, which was excitable town not calculated scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back