• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Can you explain what your role does in your own words and usage each night?
this again? I already used up all my shots, cant do much anymore.
I select a plqayer and see if anyone visited them that night. if they got visited, then i get a answer from poyser, otherwise not.
I dont really know whom of the people are left that is scum.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
[vote lynch luka]
I'll trust your guys, i admit i have been a bit checked out lately, since i did a all nighter yesterday to send in a assingment (procrastination is a mean mistress)
Luka have been very fluctuant this game, if i can recall, so i feel there is weight behind getting her.
as always id like to hear what they say and if they can claim. its already late in the game so whyh not

RDK

Marvelous
My working theory is that Sky is some sort of traitor. She would want to claim a role beneficial to scum so that they don't accidently shoot her

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
damm this song have been stuck in my head the past days

been missing out on some good rock musicals

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
My working theory is that Sky is some sort of traitor. She would want to claim a role beneficial to scum so that they don't accidently shoot her
Or she just has the Hime role with Dofla as her fake.

Ratchet

Yeah I think Sky is probably a traitor of some kind and that's where I'd like to go today. I don't think the design philosophy lines up regarding it be a substitute for Iron on a Godfather, because why have a role both cover the godfather while also looking to catch them?

Vote: Sky

Kweh!

RDK

Marvelous
Yeah I think Sky is probably a traitor of some kind and that's where I'd like to go today. I don't think the design philosophy lines up regarding it be a substitute for Iron on a Godfather, because why have a role both cover the godfather while also looking to catch them?

Vote: Sky

Kweh!
Can we have hime duel her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back