• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Thinking Luka is scum as well tho. They knew one of them was likely gonna flip, so they distanced hard.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i mean im okay with it rolespec wise. the only reservation is people said there can be an upward of 5 PRs or so in a members game

aside from this and the census i dont recall anything evans did cuz i missed most of day 1
gave me fuck all, too

I do think looking back we can obviously rule out another indie in the mix

What I was hoping for was something like a flipped scum only giving 4 people in the PoE if pressed vs 5 and so on
(numbers are just an example, but if somehow one of them managed to slip, it'd be through that so we could determine whether the census actually was utter baloney - basically proof of that)

here we go, though, this is of interest:
Day 3 Vote Count

LYNCHED:
X (10) - Gram, Melkor, Nibel, Luka, Sky, Tweet, Hime, Ekko, Alco, Flower

Alco (4) - Ratchet, T-Pein, Rugrat, Melkor
The Orca (5) - Xadlin, Gram, Hime, Alco, Ekko
Sky (2) - The Orca, X
Hime (3) - The Orca, T-Pein, Rugrat
Luka (1) - Flower

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have ~3.5 hours remaining.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Xad is next tho

I feel more comfortable with a town Luka under a scum Hime scenario
If you look back, Flower, you can see Hime trying to undermine Ratchet's own read on Luka and feed onto that uncertainty over his more scummy traits (like in Fuji's game)

I think looking back it looks more likely she was distancing from Xad (not ruling Luka out) given how she kind of danced around Xad's slot this phase
She didn't approach Xad in the same way, and when she was pressed to give it more consideration, she didn't which tells me she was trying to distance from him more than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back