• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No, I want you to try to understand that someone pushing for your lynch doesn't make them scum, and that it was to the benefit of you as well to work with me today to solve the game. Work with does not mean "I no longer lynch you". It means "let me see your solve and we will go over to compare notes". How many times do I need to say the same thing.

Kweh
i gave my solve
i posted my legacy reads
u never replied to them

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
i gave my solve
i posted my legacy reads
u never replied to them

Are you playing games or actually town?
If town.
My record is broken.
Was 2/2.

Anyway.
Who you think was the scummy person trying to lynch you besides Ratchet kun?

Ratchet

i gave my solve
i posted my legacy reads
u never replied to them
You know full well what I'm getting at

"Ratchet, what do you think of this slot" etc was the idea. Similarly, I gave you what my issues were with a slot you were town reading, which you just ignored. I don't know why you're unable to separate these things, I laid it out entirely.

Kweh!

Ratchet

And frankly if you expect me to have anything to say to "ratchet is scum because he's alive and pushing my lynch" then I have to admit I have nothing to add to that beyond "that's stupid".

Kweh!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Are you playing games or actually town?
If town.
My record is broken.
Was 2/2.

Anyway.
Who you think was the scummy person trying to lynch you besides Ratchet kun?
my character is actually psychic
and poyser says in flavor wu that she always gets into omgus thunderdomes that take up the entire thread and place her at the center of attention and thats y i have the lynch replacing duel :blobtimistic

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
20231212-180255.jpg
[

Ratchet

my character is actually psychic
and poyser says in flavor wu that she always gets into omgus thunderdomes that take up the entire thread and place her at the center of attention and thats y i have the lynch replacing duel :blobtimistic
So you are scum then?

I respect your attempt to go down swinging, playing to paranoia was probably your best move too. GG

Kweh!

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
You know full well what I'm getting at

"Ratchet, what do you think of this slot" etc was the idea. Similarly, I gave you what my issues were with a slot you were town reading, which you just ignored. I don't know why you're unable to separate these things, I laid it out entirely.

Kweh!
oh im sorry, didnt realize u were incapable of giving ur opinion on something unless specifically asked abt it
as for xadlin, i dont even remember u discussing him today
ur focus has been on me and so my focus was on that as well

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So you are scum then?

I respect your attempt to go down swinging, playing to paranoia was probably your best move too. GG

Kweh!
yea
not sure what else i couldve done last day
wasnt really sure how to dig myself out of the hole i made for myself dp2
legit didnt think id survive the day x was lynched

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
yea
not sure what else i couldve done last day
wasnt really sure how to dig myself out of the hole i made for myself dp2
legit didnt think id survive the day x was lynched

If you had told me you were psychic I wulda not lynched you fr.

:zilla1:

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
@Sky you were avenged. One of these days I hope I can find you as Town and actually not doubt myself and save you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back