• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I swore Lu voted Mel, but maybe I misremembered
he did which is agn, weird af
he knows the LM lynch was never gonna happen today and he scumreads me and LM
should be clear as day to vote me
esp after yesterday when he was the sole person voting sky to win the duel bc "hime is scum"

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Here I'm telling you exactly what you could be doing to co-operate, with specifics.

There's more, I'm getting the receipts

Kweh
no matter how many receipts u bring up, its useless
u admitted urself u were going to lynch me anyway

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
no matter how many receipts u bring up, its useless
u admitted urself u were going to lynch me anyway
in fact u r the main reason there has been no other viable lynch option today ratchet
"cooperation", really?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lmfao that's honestly a fair point

Ratchet are you re-evaluating your earlier conclusions about a wolf Hime challenging you

Or
Did I misremember that was one of the things that we talked about

Ratchet

I can't find the other post, I told her to run things by me as in direct it to me which she just hasn't done
i DID leave my legacy
i ran the luka case by u
it wasnt to ur liking and u settled on me
this whole phase youve fed him candy and given him a pat on the back for doing what u said is stuff he does as scum
Disingenuous. I gave an example of what I've seen him do as scum, and then he started doing it. You're arguing that I began town reading him over it which just isn't true. This is a classic example, what are you expecting me to take from this?

What I was looking for was for you to set aside the lynch and focus on legacy, I said I'm happy to out that to the back and work with you and you just did not do anything. Instead you came back screeching that I'm scum and whining about your lynch. Absolutely fucking useless. That does nothing for me. You could have asked me about your PoE, or where you're placing players, and so on. Instead, this dross is what I'm getting.

Kweh!

Ratchet

in fact u r the main reason there has been no other viable lynch option today ratchet
"cooperation", really?
You keep boiling co-operation down to whether you're the lynch or not, that's not what I'm saying! Yes, I was always going to lynch you and nothing you would do would matter unless it really moved the needle. I asked you to separate that, and work on your solve, *that* I can help with. That's co-operation. Why is this so difficult?
.kweh

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I independently of hime wanna lynch flowa tho..

If the hime role flips then flowa ok
You know as well as I do that Flower is smart enough to understand this would ruin her standing as town and get her auto lynched

Why would she play like this as scum when there's far too much at stake, especially what it holds for her in the future?

She's been scummy before as town, but she hasn't played that card that people suspect she'd play for a while now and I don't think she would ruin that buildup just to win a scum game
Sure, she's in a perfect position to cement herself in the thread, but she's also a big picture kind of gal too and the stakes go waayyy past this game

Ratchet

lmfao that's honestly a fair point

Ratchet are you re-evaluating your earlier conclusions about a wolf Hime challenging you

Or
Did I misremember that was one of the things that we talked about
I said she hasn't done it before as scum but it didn't lean town for me because of what she was using.

Kweh

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't find the other post, I told her to run things by me as in direct it to me which she just hasn't done
Disingenuous. I gave an example of what I've seen him do as scum, and then he started doing it. You're arguing that I began town reading him over it which just isn't true. This is a classic example, what are you expecting me to take from this?

What I was looking for was for you to set aside the lynch and focus on legacy, I said I'm happy to out that to the back and work with you and you just did not do anything. Instead you came back screeching that I'm scum and whining about your lynch. Absolutely fucking useless. That does nothing for me. You could have asked me about your PoE, or where you're placing players, and so on. Instead, this dross is what I'm getting.

Kweh!
You keep boiling co-operation down to whether you're the lynch or not, that's not what I'm saying! Yes, I was always going to lynch you and nothing you would do would matter unless it really moved the needle. I asked you to separate that, and work on your solve, *that* I can help with. That's co-operation. Why is this so difficult?
.kweh
so u just want me to roll over and eat the lynch?
"yea guys i sus these ppl, ok now u can lynch me byeeeee"

Ratchet

Like how fucking hard is this to understand

"Hime I'm going to lynch you today. Here is why. Don't expect you to like it but this is what I'm going with. However I can move that to the side and until we lynch you, I can work with you on your solve."

That's the point. That's how you're supposed to handle suspicion on a slot. That's what I wanted. Instead you came back emotional as hell insisting I must be scum for not just rushing the day through. Dreck.
.kweh

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You know as well as I do that Flower is smart enough to understand this would ruin her standing as town and get her auto lynched

Why would she play like this as scum when there's far too much at stake, especially what it holds for her in the future?

She's been scummy before as town, but she hasn't played that card that people suspect she'd play for a while now and I don't think she would ruin that buildup just to win a scum game
Sure, she's in a perfect position to cement herself in the thread, but she's also a big picture kind of gal too and the stakes go waayyy past this game

Well I am just going with the mech from Xadlin and Nibel?
One shot flower and she lived.
Other said he saw someone visited flower.
Sky had a role that protects hime character from dying.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

"Hime I'm going to lynch you today. Here is why. Don't expect you to like it but this is what I'm going with. However I can move that to the side and until we lynch you, I can work with you on your solve."

That's the point. That's how you're supposed to handle suspicion on a slot. That's what I wanted. Instead you came back emotional as hell insisting I must be scum for not just rushing the day through. Dreck.
.kweh

She is lynched.
You can cut it out now...

Ratchet

so u just want me to roll over and eat the lynch?
"yea guys i sus these ppl, ok now u can lynch me byeeeee"
No, I want you to try to understand that someone pushing for your lynch doesn't make them scum, and that it was to the benefit of you as well to work with me today to solve the game. Work with does not mean "I no longer lynch you". It means "let me see your solve and we will go over to compare notes". How many times do I need to say the same thing.

Kweh

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her

.kweh
"hey im gonna kill u but y dont we work together before i inevitably chop ur head off :catgirljamn"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back