• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
roman-god-mode-roman-reigns-yessir.gif

Yo,
Who we lynching today?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm bored already

Drawing town is boring
I absolutely do not believe this lol. I've seen you roll town before, never saw you say shit like this.
Funny if true
You think there's fakes boobies?
vote ultra
Ayy, lets milk him for what it's worth

Vote Boobies

Geddit? Cause... boobs...
Yeah I'm definitely looking for an out here after everyone had largely shrugged at that exchange and went with wanting to lynch Retro/Melkor. Yourself included.

The irony here is that if I were to describe your own motive here it would be largely the same, having avoided giving a read on me to hitting the lynch Ultra button when THE BEAR applies pressure on you
Untrue. A few mentioned that you came off looking worse than Gramm cause of how you pushed him. This could have been early damage control

Anyways, this was the last post I've read, gonna have to catch up tonight. Busy day tonight.

And fwiw, I absolutely think boobies is coming off as a little flaky this game. A little dodgy.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
It isn‘t and you know it. You should have already pushed Ultra way before when, as per your own words, Gram actually destroyed Ultra.

*Gram who CP strongly Town reads crushes Ultra*
CP: I sleep.
*Ultra starts a not unjustified push*
CP: Real shit.

Was CP active at this earlier stage though?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Your entire point also implies scum Ultra has to appeal to me in order to save himself when by your own words my case is idiotic and has no pull anyway. What good does that even do for scum Ultra?

Most people as far as i see town read you (me included). I would say you have some pull in this game right now.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fuck are you talking about

lol

Agrees with every position I have taken in the game, votes for me anyway

It's very familiar. You're a serial distance, you really can't help yourself, but You're trying to have your cake and eat it too by tacitly agreeing with my whole voting me anyway. I'm turning you into fried chicken the soonest opportunity I get. You get no credit for any of that shit you posted lol

Why would he get credit if it’s wrong ?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Men
Ultra
Ratchet
Magic
Aurelian
Flower
Lord Melkor
Rej

Non-Binary
Retro
RDK
Ekko
Gadministrator
Nibel
Grammaton
T-Pein
Xadlin
Lethal
Evans
The Orca
Tweet
Polar Bear
Hime

Women

CraigPelton
Luka
Sky
Psychic

Did Psychic even post so far?
Any reasons for putting Rej and Magic as town reads? Otherwise quite a good list.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Men
Ultra
Ratchet
Magic
Aurelian
Flower
Lord Melkor
Rej

Non-Binary
Retro