• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yes. They do.
They make reads with TMI, They make reads with ulterior motives, but they make reads. I'm really not in the mood to play 5d chess on the definition of reads(Its 1:30 help)

Those aren’t reads because they aren’t READING the player, are they

You know, the fabricated bullshit I was referring to that you felt the need to take issue with despite apparently not wanting a conversation

Luka

Polarized Noob
The fact you felt the need to question it suggests you didn’t understand it
The ? is very obviously a rheotorical question. I'm saying that's not a good mindset to have.
Can you post a read list, don't care if the reads are in depth or not. ATP it feels like you're lurking alot / refusing to make reads.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Those aren’t reads because they aren’t READING the player, are they

You know, the fabricated bullshit I was referring to that you felt the need to take issue with despite apparently not wanting a conversation
I'm not going to play 5d chess with the definition of reads, sorry.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The ? is very obviously a rheotorical question. I'm saying that's not a good mindset to have.
Can you post a read list, don't care if the reads are in depth or not. ATP it feels like you're lurking alot / refusing to make reads.

Nah ill just take the inevitable ‘scum read’ thx

Luka

Polarized Noob
Well then off you fuck :)
Nevermind, this post suddenly very much got me in the mood.
To read something is just the act of looking at words and absorbing the information. "Reoading a player" is technically speaking just reading the messages, we use it to reffer to reading allignment when technically speaking its guessing the allignment, or making a informed guess on the playesr allignment.

Scum game reads by virtue of that; its just a shortner to "faking guessing an allignment", which is why whenever I say they could just be making a weak read, or this is a weak read, thats by no means me calling them town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Nevermind, this post suddenly very much got me in the mood.
To read something is just the act of looking at words and absorbing the information. "Reoading a player" is technically speaking just reading the messages, we use it to reffer to reading allignment when technically speaking its guessing the allignment, or making a informed guess on the playesr allignment.

Scum game reads by virtue of that; its just a shortner to "faking guessing an allignment", which is why whenever I say they could just be making a weak read, or this is a weak read, thats by no means me calling them town.

So yes, you agree that scum reads aren’t actual reads but fabricated bullshit. Good talk, let’s not do it again

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No jfc

If you actually read my post, you’ll see I’m suspicious of the fact he outed it voluntarily with no prompting- you ever see polar be collaborative?

:zilla5:

but the double voter just shows up as he votes.
he was never gonna be able to hide that...
if he tried it would just be obv scum

Ratchet

Okay let me put it in a simplified manner: I'm asking where you're fucking come from you insidious vermin

So we've established this is not coming from a play where you feel I'm trying to emulate my town play, what other aspects of my play has led you to read what my usual town play is?
Why is my emulating my town play something you're factoring in???? How is this hard to understand

It is not paranoia, what the fuck is it?

Show me the posts where you feel I was scum reading Melkor and outright stated such
Are you seriously, without irony, asking me why two posts where I take a step back and think "this is a lot like town watson" factors in to my overall read? You keep latching onto that part as if it discredited everything else - it's nuance, I see something that gives me pause on my read and I bring it up, because that's how reads work.

I've already shown you the post, we had this discussion earlier. You're arguing in circles.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I do find it interesting that Ratchet has wholly dropped any pretence of having a PR

Ratchet

I do find it interesting that Ratchet has wholly dropped any pretence of having a PR
No I just keep forgetting.
Are you seriously, without irony, asking me why two posts where I take a step back and think "this is a lot like town watson" factors in to my overall read? You keep latching onto that part as if it discredited everything else - it's nuance, I see something that gives me pause on my read and I bring it up, because that's how reads work.

I've already shown you the post, we had this discussion earlier. You're arguing in circles.
Kweh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back