• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Caldust
I don’t really know who the better players are, but the more junior/less established players I think will mostly be ignoring CP.

I suspect it’s a junior/less experienced scum by the Magic kill. Probably a scum team that fears town leadership, so it would reconcile that it’s a scum team without much (as evidenced by the Magic kill).

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don’t really know who the better players are, but the more junior/less established players I think will mostly be ignoring CP.

I suspect it’s a junior/less experienced scum by the Magic kill. Probably a scum team that fears town leadership, so it would reconcile that it’s a scum team without much (as evidenced by the Magic kill).
Magic was mechanically confirmed.

Rugrat

Caldust
Magic was mechanically confirmed.
If his reads were incorrect, I’m sceptical he’d be killed.

He’s always going to get his choice of lynch, so there’s no reason to ice him - if he’s a bellwether taking the future lynch the wrong way.

Luka

Polarized Noob
If his reads were incorrect, I’m sceptical he’d be killed.

He’s always going to get his choice of lynch, so there’s no reason to ice him - if he’s a bellwether taking the future lynch the wrong way.
I'm not! Infact, I generally think it's a viable strategy to target the people with the most incorrect reads to use this defense in the first place!
In addition to that, by virtue of killing an IC the POE isn't reduced, so it would make sense from a town perspective!!

Rugrat

Caldust
I'm not! Infact, I generally think it's a viable strategy to target the people with the most incorrect reads to use this defense in the first place!
In addition to that, by virtue of killing an IC the POE isn't reduced, so it would make sense from a town perspective!!
PoE is large enough after a scum lynch to let Magic bellwether a mislynch. It’d be the optimal play. There’s a counter argument that it’s a junior team most likely, but if he was hell bent on a town lynch they’d let him.

Magic’s reads would be taken much much much more serious in life as “follow confirmed town that caught scum” is more potent than “let’s push a dead player’s reads”.

Rugrat

Caldust
Legacy is my reads list. Nothing has changed. Rdk and cp could have been distancing, I think Gramm is town but he's had some weird play this phase.

Ya. I think tweet is town too still. Orca/psychic/lethal need more attention.

Hime is great
This reconciles with a junior scum team. I think these are all worth pushing

Luka

Polarized Noob
PoE is large enough after a scum lynch to let Magic bellwether a mislynch. It’d be the optimal play. There’s a counter argument that it’s a junior team most likely, but if he was hell bent on a town lynch they’d let him.

Magic’s reads would be taken much much much more serious in life as “follow confirmed town that caught scum” is more potent than “let’s push a dead player’s reads”.
Sure! But, then this same argument can be applied of "This person died despite being in the POE, they must have really good reads!!!" which is why scum in my experience, while they do factor that in that isn't the end all be all! It's easily possilbe they were just killed for being an IC ^^. If you want to look into there reads though, who am I to stop you! <3

Alco

Distinguished
I see that Rugrat has come to play like a true town leader. Almost reminds me of myself!

Willing to be a follower of this great man, tbhnglong

Rugrat

Caldust
Sure! But, then this same argument can be applied of "This person died despite being in the POE, they must have really good reads!!!" which is why scum in my experience, while they do factor that in that isn't the end all be all! It's easily possilbe they were just killed for being an IC ^^. If you want to look into there reads though, who am I to stop you! <3
That argument does exist I agree.

But the confirmed poster with a ton of influence pushing the read holds much more credence than a third party pushing it.

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (2) - Ratchet, T-Pein
Flower (1) - X
The Orca (1) - Xadlin
X (7) - Gram, Hime , Melkor, Flower, Nibel, Luka, Sky
Sky (1) - The Orcs

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 10.5 hours remaining.

Alco

Distinguished
Hiya! I know you just subbed in but can I have your thoughts on the game? Thank you! <3
My immediate thought is that I like Rugrat's entrance.
My second thought is if Psychic and CP never mentioned each other and they should've, that is a red flag. Coincidentally it's usually something CP picks up on when he's hunting!

Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood town leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back