• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Vote: Xadlin

Kweh

Fair enough

I don't think he thinks ahead (which I think Ratchet is giving him too much credit with)
Think the dude just vibes and does what he wants to as either alignment
He doesn't strike me as one who would also worry himself over mechanics, either
And the arguments based mostly on the conventional, logical conclusion toward him don't really necessarily apply - so him voting and not helping himself is mostly because he just straight up lacks self-preversation

If he's, like, essentially working solo he's going to give off this same thing as scum, too
I am sure his mates have felt similarly to how town feels playing with him because no one can get a good grasp on the dude

Vote lynch Xadlin

Okay if you and Ratchet want it i can go with it.

vote lynch Xadlin

vote lynch xadlin
im like 99% confident watsy is town

vote lynch Xadlin
(4) xaldin- ratchet, retro, melkor, luka

That is correct, right? As that's majority unless someone unvoted at some point that I didn't see.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Sorry did Magic's poor attempt at a vote count not include stop posting?

....yeah, Poy needs to send in his stronger men

End of Day 8 and end of game

Poyser

End of Day 8

Xadlin (4) - Ratchet, Retro, Luka, Melkor

Xadlin finally was lynched…
1913.jpg

Character: CraigPelton
Role: 2x Peeping Tom
Alignment: Manosphere

Whilst there isn't a lot to mock you about in terms of mafia ability, there is one word that comes to mind when thinking about your demeanour, and that is SLIMY. I often have to go for a long shower after interacting with you, such is the dirtiness I feel. As we are trying to out a bunch of radical feminist loonies though, you are a perfect weapon for the manosphere. The fact that you hate any kind of feminism is just a bonus! Adding to your slimy persona, is of course your chosen Dean Pelton avatar, which definitely gives things a boost. I mean, that slaphead just looks like a creep.

As such, you're going to lean into it this game by being the peeping tom. Twice at night, you may target a player and learn if anybody (but not who) visited them that night.

You win when all threats to the manosphere have been eliminated.

The game is over!

Feminism win! Disgusting.

Congratulations @craigpelton @Ekkologix @Alco @Lord Melkor @Luka @Ratchet

I’ll write up the rest of the game properly when I get into work, post my thoughts and give awards. Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back