• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
And to void every excuse you can make I just claim, too!

I‘m a 1-shot ability destroyer! I can take a shot off a multishot role and am informed when I destroyed something. Targetted Yoho and destroyed nothing. Coupled with his VT claim and his play man‘s just Town.

(That‘s why Yoho was the only correct target @Magic . I won‘t risk randomly taking shots off a PR kek. Vanilla claims are the only correct choice for this).

I am out of shots anyway, but I refuse to give scums the opportunity to push a guy I cleared.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You are all over the place. Calm down.
Fucking claim. If you had any interest in actually solving my slot you‘d remember my flavour claim which has been out there since D1. I‘m fucking sick and tired of nothing being done here and people discrediting everything I do.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Stop playing the appeal to authority card with your ranting and trying the emotional manipulation card on me. It won't work.

If anyone else thinks I should claim, I'll do so. But I have no reason otherwise simply because you SAY SO. I was on Xadlin from out the gate in case you forgot

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Stop playing the appeal to authority card with your ranting and trying the emotional manipulation card on me. It won't work.

If anyone else thinks I should claim, I'll do so. But I have no reason otherwise simply because you SAY SO. I was on Xadlin from out the gate in case you forgot
Fuck no. Luka and me were the first and only ones who wanted him lynched D1.

Back