• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
And when did you actually push him? Nowhere.

Again. Claim.
I did push him. I wanted and said my preference was for him to be lynched over Gad. I constantly had him in my scum reads.

I'm not claiming simply because you say so.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
We have a solid PoE and you're doing nothing to clear it up or help, so you can just go. That easy.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
"We"

T-Pein is more widely read and credited as town but you kept trying to push him as scum and get him lynched. Who is we?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
"We"

T-Pein is more widely read and credited as town but you kept trying to push him as scum and get him lynched. Who is we?
How is the guy who only pushed Town and defended scum Xad as a "LHF" more Town than I am. Kek.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I think I'm just going to put Pein on Ignore. No idea why I still talk to the guy tbh.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I'm not gonna back off Fang until I get a claim from him. Not helping his Anti Town anyhow, so I have no qualms lynching that slot even if Town.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
@Aurelian claim. I‘m gonna do that for the next 24h if I have to. None of the 4 people I mentioned is getting out of this day phase without claiming.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not gonna back off Fang until I get a claim from him. Not helping his Anti Town anyhow, so I have no qualms lynching that slot even if Town.

Don't care. You ignored or worse, intentionally tried to pretend I was never pushing and sussing Xadlin from the start of the game. Consequences it was also one of my main reasons tunneling on Magic because his soft play around it.

Vote count 1 day 3

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Nice to see 2/3 people I had on my suspect list flip scum

My final suspect Is Magic 🎩 ✨

vote lynch: Magic

Vote Lynch Luka

Vote Fang.

Fucking weaksauce tbh.

Vote Orca.

Vote lynch Flower.

Gonna start there then

Vote Rugrat

Vote lynch Watson

Vote Orca.

I‘ve had enough of that shit tbh. Let‘s get him outta here.

Back to bed.

Nah, that‘s just playing dumb now.

Vote Fang.

Yoho: Magic
Chairman Nibel: Luka
Flower: Fang-Orca-Fang
Tpein: Flower
Orca: Rugrat
Hans Tweetenberg: Watson

Wagons:
Magic: 1
Luka: 1