• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Don't care. You ignored or worse, intentionally tried to pretend I was never pushing and sussing Xadlin from the start of the game. Consequences it was also one of my main reasons tunneling on Magic because his soft play around it.
So you have a shit fake claim. I got it.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Town Fang would just claim and rub it into my face instead of whatever shit excuse this is.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So you have a shit fake claim. I got it.
Not sure how you get that take from what I just said but spamming the AtE approach isn't going to work. I also see you pretty much stopped contending about what I said and did in days 1 and 2, concession accepted.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Not sure how you get that take from what I just said but spamming the AtE approach isn't going to work. I also see you pretty much stopped contending about what I said and did in days 1 and 2, concession accepted.
I concede nothing. I just think you‘re full of it and stalling because you have no good fake claim.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
My take on Fang is that he‘s trying to lean into his stubborn Town meta. He had no issues cooperating with me in Sky‘s game or Hime‘s game where he played pro Town as the Arso. I see no reason for him to stall except if his claim is shit or he‘s just putting up an act.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
And well, instead of actually working on solving the PoE you go after Tweet and Yoho who are basically cleared both on play, claim and mech.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well, you know that cooperating is important and you‘re PoE. You simply have no excuse to do any of this shit here. I even claimed to give you an olive branch. Your refusal is Anti Town.
I'm in PoE according to you and reallyjust you alone. Trust me when I say I'm not worried at your weak mass claim nonsense and trying to tunnel me for not going with it.

You either lied about the BP thing or forgot which T-Pein brought up. You also pretended I wasn't at Xadlin and Magic from the start of the game. Don't play these games with me. You've suggested no one else besides me on top of that, your struggling for content.

Back