• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I got 2 hours of sleep last night and its almost 2 am now. Autocorrect on my phone is failing me so I must be really far off on spelling lmao

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Him and Pein keep calling me scum. So far I have bussed Xadlin, caught a liar between Luka and Lethal. It’s getting really tilting.
You literally were doing the same shit constantly with your grandstanding and lying about all the crap about Xadlin. Pot to kettle much.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
We can also talk about how many times you've lied about your claims too as well
Yeah. Like keeping your cards close to your chest when you were an outed PR since D1 is such a scummy thing!

Seriously, get out kek.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Him and Pein keep calling me scum. So far I have bussed Xadlin, caught a liar between Luka and Lethal. It’s getting really tilting.
I haven't called you scum once. Just recently in talking to magic I threw out a possibility that if you were scum you are linked to yoho and Watson. That doesn't mean I think you are scum.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm pretty comfortable with town T-Pein and Gram, think Watson, Orca, and Flower should also be in PoE for the next DP. Not really sure around Rugrat.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah. Like keeping your cards close to your chest when you were an outed PR since D1 is such a scummy thing!

Seriously, get out kek.
Who was outed day 1? You keep lying to yourself because of your ego all you want, doesn't change the fact no one buys the narrative your selling here.

The Orca

Antihero
Somebody sounds like scrambling scum

just-saying-bugs-bunny.gif

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
All the gaslighting is making this game unbearable at this point.

I‘m on my way now.

Also I‘m not actually BP. Get me outta here, scum team thx.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I haven't called you scum once. Just recently in talking to magic I threw out a possibility that if you were scum you are linked to yoho and Watson. That doesn't mean I think you are scum.
Unless that was to Aurliean, hell I can't follow shit right now I'm so tired but can't sleep

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Legit think Flower is just some kind of indie and she can go to the bin, Polar seems clueless given how he's totally misrepresented my entire play to lay out some crackpipe trash saying I wasn't trying to solve.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Unless that was to Aurliean, hell I can't follow shit right now I'm so tired but can't sleep
It doesn't make any difference if your awake or half asleep your case in both scenarios accusing me of being scummy are inane either way

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
All the gaslighting is making this game unbearable at this point.

I‘m on my way now.

Also I‘m not actually BP. Get me outta here, scum team thx.
You don't have any room to talk about gaslighting given your entire history of play here, histrionic fits when you don't get your way and lying about catching Xadlin and trying to constantly paint me and T-Pein as scummy for disagreeing with that narrative you made up.

Seriously miss me with that AtE shit.

Back