One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

>break next week
zXAgaI.gif

El Hermano

Acclaimed
What if Blackbeard is also going to use Pudding for more than just deciphering the Poneglyphs? Maybe he plans to give Law's powers to a fodder, then use Pudding to alter that fodder's memories and make them sacrifice themselves to make him immortal? Just a wild thought and I'm 99% confident this is not Blackbeard's goal.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
What if Blackbeard is also going to use Pudding for more than just deciphering the Poneglyphs? Maybe he plans to give Law's powers to a fodder, then use Pudding to alter that fodder's memories and make them sacrifice themselves to make him immortal? Just a wild thought and I'm 99% confident this is not Blackbeard's goal.
Nigga but what if:why

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I said earlier.

I'm pretty sure only Doffy and Law know about the surgery. Nothing suggests yet that Blackbeard knows about it.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Nigga but what if:why
Then that would be my first spot-on prediction, and the last one I would have ever thought would come true.

Like I said earlier.

I'm pretty sure only Doffy and Law know about the surgery. Nothing suggests yet that Blackbeard knows about it.
It's Blackbeard. He 100% knows more than he lets on. I would not be surprised in the slightest if he managed to acquire this intel during the timeskip, or maybe even relatively recently. I think it'd be silly if he didn't know such a crucial, game changing detail about the person he's targeting. He did heavily imply he heard about his DF, but was just not aware of some of its specific techniques(it is a super versatile DF). Or maybe he just wants his DF so he could pull people's hearts out easily, without having to literally carve them out from melee range so he could steal their DF abilities. Since it is very possible one's heart could contain the key to their DF ability.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Youth Surgery is something only Doflamingo and Law knew about because of Doflamingo's CD heritage. And it allows the person to control a secret weapon in the WG.

Kaidou and Big Mom with more resources and more knowledge didn't say anything about Law's fruit.

Blackbeard didn't even know about Law's awakening.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
The Youth Surgery is something only Doflamingo and Law knew about because of Doflamingo's CD heritage. And it allows the person to control a secret weapon in the WG.

Kaidou and Big Mom with more resources and more knowledge didn't say anything about Law's fruit.

Blackbeard didn't even know about Law's awakening.
Doflamingo quite literally states that MANY call it the ultimate DF because of this particular ability:
8dO1zxW.jpg
So, it's probably more well-known for its immortality ritual than it is for its offensive techniques. There's a reason why the Marines were willing to pay 5 bil for that DF, and it ain't Shock-Wille or amputate.
This doesn't strike me as a well-guarded secret. Big Mom and Kaido had no real reason to mention Law's ability, he'd consumed it and no way in hell he'd use the ritual on either of them(not that Kaido would want that anyway).

Blackbeard also made it pretty clear he's there for the RP.
Which is why I said "...use Pudding for more than just deciphering the Poneglyphs" and that I'm 99% sure that Law's DF isn't one of his goals. That being said, it would be hella dumb if Blackbeard knew about it and just isn't smart enough to seize this opportunity to grant himself a massive, game-changing advantage. He could arguably overcome the skill issue(since Doffy state the user has to be skilled enough)by implementing Law's memories of using the Fruit into their head, but maybe that wouldn't even work.

Anyway, these are just wild speculations from some wild ideas that came up to mind. Unlike Kizaru being Vegapunk, I have zero expectations of this possibility even being mentioned(and maybe to tell us why this is not really an option)to begin with. But I'm of the mindset of "never say never" so I left that 1% out there.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
blackbeard is obviously a time traveler from the future, he knows more stuff than oda even, sheesh :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, watched the dub version of the oda piece red movie

not bad, the ost was really good, fights were inferior compared to one piece stampede

but

still had some good action scenes

the fact that coby helped near the end in the all tag team combo against the final boss of the movie

that shows, toeiland coby >>>>> dofla arc g2 luffy, easily

Last edited:

Great Potato

Preeminent
It's Blackbeard. He 100% knows more than he lets on. I would not be surprised in the slightest if he managed to acquire this intel during the timeskip, or maybe even relatively recently. I think it'd be silly if he didn't know such a crucial, game changing detail about the person he's targeting. He did heavily imply he heard about his DF, but was just not aware of some of its specific techniques(it is a super versatile DF). Or maybe he just wants his DF so he could pull people's hearts out easily, without having to literally carve them out from melee range so he could steal their DF abilities. Since it is very possible one's heart could contain the key to their DF ability.

Blackbeard wasn't targetting Law specifically, he was ready to throw down with Luffy or Kid if they chose that route, but Law just got the unlucky draw.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Law's route was Elbaf, my theory anyways.

He's the only smart enough to know that among the three.

Back