One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Enel's DC was definitely beyond mid tiers, but not that much seeing guys like Sanji or Zoro were still conscious after getting hit by him, whereas Luffy's Jet Pistol could K.O a far more durable Pacifista

Raigou isn't anything more than a mid tier ability. Maybe the strongest mid tier ability.

Luffy took more dmg from lucci than he took from Raigou. You could argue luffy has an immunity to electricity but not really. Then you'd be claiming luffy can take a lightning attack from Marvel Zeus.

He's just highly resistant. The energy of Raigou didn't hurt luffy, sure he had a golden ball too but that shit was small in comparison to raigou as well, but the energy from lucci's fists hurt him despite being also resistant to blunt force that's the way I see it.

Someone feel free to correct me if there's something I'm missing here.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Luffy, not knowing haki, or never being in the NW told Enel plenty of people could beat him on the Blue Sea.

Luffy is not a cocky person, Luffy has only called 2 people strong, and been afraid to fight one person (at the time)

If Luffy says you are nothing special. You are nothing special.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Tbf oda did say he could reach a bounty as high as 500 Bill in the blue seas, which suggests he woulnd't be like your usual Logia that gets stomped as soon as he reaches the NW.

Kinda hard to picture tho because he was slower than Skypea Luffy and kind of a glass cannon.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
raigou isn’t even something Enel can use without Ark Maxim anyways so Zoro and Sanji not dying to Enel’s technique’s doesn’t take anything away from how strong Raigou is

island nuking at all is portrayed as extremely dangerous shit in OP hence the 500mil bounty, but it’s also not super uncommon among higher tier characters either, his bounty fits imo assuming he has Ark Maxim as bounties aren’t just based on raw strength alone, resources to cause more destruction would factor in too

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
raigou isn’t even something Enel can use without Ark Maxim anyways so Zoro and Sanji not dying to Enel’s technique’s doesn’t take anything away from how strong Raigou is
Yeah i was more talking about how his normal DC seems weaker than other 500~ish bounty guys like FI Luffy.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Funnily his CoO feats are still better than most NW characters

Actually, even Satori seems more of a Competent CoO user than guys like Oven or Sasaki who are never shown using it for some reason

Oda fucked up hard in regards to Post Timeskip CoO

yeah I’m assuming the bounty is including Ark Maxim, otherwise he doesn’t stack up to other 500mil characters I agree
I think he's 500 Mil bounty based on the fact that most people are a bad matchup to Enel. Most people from paradise from EL and upwards despite being way stronger than him can't bypass his logia intangibility without Haki. So he's freely able to dunk on most of paradise.

This is in-tune with pre-skip Ace's bounty of 550 Mil and how he has no problem in paradise. I don't remember if he was retconned into having haki later on though. Since during his fight with BB, it was the first time he was ever hit despite being in a place like wano where anyone of note has Haki and he went to fight Kaido.

Luckily he was spared from being neg diff'd since Kaido wasn't there:mjlol

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
He gets retconned to be a haki user in the novels yeah. He even get's a pretty good CoO feat

With the most recent feats/statements i have Ace a lot higher than most people tbh, YC4 seems arbitrary

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I think he's 500 Mil bounty based on the fact that most people are a bad matchup to Enel. Most people from paradise from EL and upwards despite being way stronger than him can't bypass his logia intangibility without Haki. So he's freely able to dunk on most of paradise.

This is in-tune with pre-skip Ace's bounty of 550 Mil and how he has no problem in paradise. I don't remember if he was retconned into having haki later on though. Since during his fight with BB, it was the first time he was ever hit despite being in a place like wano where anyone of note has Haki and he went to fight Kaido.

Luckily he was spared from being neg diff'd since Kaido wasn't there:mjlol
i honestly completely forgot that was Ace’s bounty lmao

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Maybe this is copium but I'd assume that Dragon will have to have a greater bounty than Luffy. It's a shonen dad is op thing.
he was also considered the world’s most dangerous man right? honestly won’t be surprised if he’s over 3bil plus he’s one of the only people in existence to know Im is real

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Yeah he's definitely gonna have over 3 Bill but honestly i've hopped off the "biggest bounty in history" train, not sure if Oda is gonna give him one bigger than Roger's

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
nobody but endgame Luffy will surpass Roger imo

if blackbeard wasn’t enough to get there as-is then it must require significantly more threat, eg Roger could hear the poneglyphs and therefore knew the void century, so it makes sense his would be much higher

Back