• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
People tripping out too much over Luffy's reaction when we have much more substantial things to go off from Admirals strength and we'll be able to get tangible feats of how they stack up coming soon. Going to be a fun day on the forums when those two start trading blows.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Don't really care about Luffy's reaction right now when Lucci was more effective against Sentomaru while he's actively blocking Kizaru

Unless we see Kizaru break through his guard next chapter like Lucci did, Kizaru's attack here is actually measurably weaker than what Lucci accomplished. Sentomaru saw Lucci coming and thought he even blocked the attack, but still got rolled, let's see what happens next.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Probably is, but that's also kind of why instead of putting stock into the immediate moment we might as well just let the fight start to play out and see where Egg Head is going :maybe

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Don't really care about Luffy's reaction right now when Lucci was more effective against Sentomaru while he's actively blocking Kizaru

Unless we see Kizaru break through his guard next chapter like Lucci did, Kizaru's attack here is actually measurably weaker than what Lucci accomplished. Sentomaru saw Lucci coming and thought he even blocked the attack, but still got rolled, let's see what happens next.
That entire interaction was weird as heck and also didn't make much sense.

If Sento isn't sent flying next chapter, I think Kizaru's just going easy on him, probably to make him feel like he got to give it his all to fulfill his duty.

Either way, Luffy's shitting bricks over Kizaru's arrival while Lucci was just a fun scuffle that didn't seem to require much effort. The gap should be clear...unless Oda decides to fumble it yet again with another Admiral:maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i expect soon, lol luffy vs kizaru, and luffy in g5 dodging lightspeed attacks 🤷‍♂️

El Hermano

Acclaimed
i expect soon, lol luffy vs kizaru, and luffy in g5 dodging lightspeed attacks 🤷‍♂️
Oda's got a massive opportunity here to give us some FTL+ feats and prove yet again Luffy's a toon force to fear. Hopefully, he doesn't fumble.

All in all, quite surreal to finally witness all of these massive recent clashes on panel. It's about fucking time. Super excited for 1091.

Oda's got a massive opportunity here to give us some FTL+ feats and prove yet again Luffy's a toon force to fear. Hopefully, he doesn't fumble.

All in all, quite surreal to finally witness all of these massive recent clashes on panel. It's about fucking time. Super excited for 1091.
I like your optimisim, but you're right Oda has been in his bag recently. Pls Oda don't off panel:mjgrin

Back