Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Exceptional
Which of course isn't to say that the PoE should be 9-wide. Basically I have the above and T-Pein as not going to lynch this game.

That leaves Ekko, Ultra, GoddessBlade, Great Potato, Lethal, CraigPelton. GoddessBlade we should be getting a sub for soon, can't work with this level of activity. GP should be town but hasn't had to do anything outside of sheeping Ultra, this will need to change later in the game. As for Lethal it bears noting that he had me at town yesterday, which makes his action choice strange once again. He should be in the primary PoE. Filling that out can be Craig and GoddessBlade, Ekko can go in there too (also bears noting that T-Pein is trending towards him being scum, and these two typically will work together at all costs so potentially something there). Ultra is there because if he can't lynch correctly Day 4 he would have been responsible for three mislynches which isn't really good enough and actually evidenced why he would bus as hard as he would have had to. Leave him until Day 5.

I think I'd probably flip Ekko or GoddessBlade next, hopefully the latter gets replaced so we have someone active to be read because we're getting to the stage in the game where we don't have too much room left after today (still 3 to 4 mislynches, but there is a lot of bleed protection for a duel so need to be careful for extra kills, I don't think they're present but you shouldn't safely assume we have lots of mislynches left to push).

All in all there should be room to lynch the PoE so I'm not too concerned.
I had you town?

Lethal

Exceptional
Just saw I’m like lowest poster. Kinda feels good ngl as little weighing on me. Gonna do some ruffling around though in a few minutes and see what I can do. Mind you if I’m not insulted over it.

Think I’ve got to do my Poe as well and maybe listen to the possibility that fang may actually be town.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
you can redirect to self? did anyone get redirect to themsvels? it'll mean ratchet bus drove with u. also could be whicker i.e mafia busdrove ratchet with whicker then killed ratchet which goes to whicker
Due to the claim I'm sure Whicker was protected so the explanation for his death is what Ekko posted or mafia had a strong arm And if Ekko has the right version, I may vote for him today because he seems informed

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
Even night cop if there is one should not claim.
Mass claim is helping mafia in this gamestate, and Ekko repeatedly asking for it increases ny suspicion

Ratchet

GoddessBlade has less posts than the host (same with Lethal and GP) and hasn't posted anything for the last 58 or so hours - we need a rep. Night 2 lasted 12 hours so she's effectively been missing for a full day phase.

Lethal

Exceptional
GoddessBlade has less posts than the host (same with Lethal and GP) and hasn't posted anything for the last 58 or so hours - we need a rep. Night 2 lasted 12 hours so she's effectively been missing for a full day phase.
Don't discuss subs man.

Also I just checked Doddsy's flip - you think I claim a shot of what his role was? Give me some credit. I ask this to have you look away from me and go for the wolves instead.

Ratchet

Don't discuss subs man.

Also I just checked Doddsy's flip - you think I claim a shot of what his role was? Give me some credit. I ask this to have you look away from me and go for the wolves instead.
What I'm saying is perfectly within bounds - you've had no issue in the past when any of your boys have made comments exactly like mine. A player that we need to read is inactive/lurking - I'm not using their lack of activity to read them, I'm saying we need to get them replaced because it is not possible to read them with this activity the further we get into the game.

Lethal

Exceptional
Skybox:
What I'm saying is perfectly within bounds - you've had no issue in the past when any of your boys have made comments exactly like mine. A player that we need to read is inactive/lurking - I'm not using their lack of activity to read them, I'm saying we need to get them replaced because it is not possible to read them with this activity the further we get into the game.
Ok? I just don't want anything silly to happen when it's literally posted above to not discuss it. PM Melkor about it imo

Ratchet

Skybox:

Ok? I just don't want anything silly to happen when it's literally posted above to not discuss it. PM Melkor about it imo
I'm not discussing the sub that was made. I get that you always have to take these little shots, you just can't help yourself, but at least read what it is I'm discussing. I was asking for a rep before the above sub was made by the way.

Lethal

Exceptional
Ratchet random shade on Sig during fluff phase looks weird
First mention of Ratchet
It's fluff phase, come on

Unless you've got your own agenda and it involves getting rid of Sig
Shading Ratchet again, but had no issue with Sig doing this to Ratchet. Unnecessary shade imo
Unvote
Vote Ratchet

Seema like a plan tbh
A plan that followed Sig's vote. This looks good for Ratchet cos Sky doesn't historically vote up a team mate so early and for such ass reasoning.
Ratchet's motivation seems entirely to be to justify the previous mistake of singling out Sig early, rather than an actual scumhunting purpose
Again more shade on Ratchet
For one thing I am voting Ratchet
Arguing with Tweet here, drops Ratchet into mentions once more.
:hmm Gotta say, interesting that we get two opposite reads on the same page. I trust Ultra more tho just because I think he's overall better
Dismisses Fang's loose, nervous read but seems galvanised by Ultra's read re: Tweet. Very loose reason to trust him here too.
Kurumi ducking until discussion isn't about her is self-preserving, I don't know how that indicates alignment for her tho
Avoidance of a team mate as I mentioned above (hindsight helps). This helps affirm that sky/ratchet are not aligned.
Since when was that first post picking a side lol, the Ratchet/Sig thing had barely even started. Feels like you're only accusing me of taking a side because what I saw from the argument didn't make me think Ratchet was town. Had I seen something that changed my mind you'd probably have called me a flip-flopper

And as for the second: google rhetorical question
More arguing with Tweet. This feels like a staged argument ngl. Also a very weak reason to justify the Ratchet vote which was firstly a "plan" but now cos the argument swayed her opinion. Nah.
Tweet feels agenda-based
Not sure I agree with his having an agenda here. Again, this argument could be for show. Notice she hasn't voted Tweet yet.
Surely to say there was sarcasm in the post makes it clear that Aurelian thinks the accusation was baseless

Bad Ultra :<
Not sure why she's cosy up to Ultra again, especially when this line between he and Fang doesn't really need input?
Ratchet seemingly happy to take a back seat now the heat is a little more off
Swings back to Ratchet to drive the agenda. Nobody else is buying it.
So I'm to infer you have all of us scum?
Nervous that Tweet has her, fang and ultra as scum.
Regarding Doddsy his position on Tweet feels a lot shakier than mine, almost feels like he saw I was sussing and then made something up
Off the cuff comment re: Doddsy (hindsight again) with shade of Tweet but no vote. Sensing a pattern here.
You already bolded the action to duel Ratchet though?
Seems to be excited that the duel is going Ratchet's way
Why not? Ratchet hasn't offered me any reason to give a town read after the Sig argument
Again back to the reason of the argument - but she only voted once others had. Was self-aware enough to acknowledge 3rd man theory. Arguing with Ultra. Is she doing this for show knowing that if he were town, he'd rip her limb from limb?
Oh so you're making shit up too. Have you talked to T-Pein? I think you'd be friends
Insulting of the potato
BIG red flags with how fast this wagon is picking up btw, Fuji I do not like
Wagon was 3 votes, not exactly "fast."

====================

What does all this tell me? Tells me that Ratchet has no parity with Sky and thus is town.
It also tells me that there is definite equity with Sky and Tweet, and to a lesser extent, Ultra.

Lethal

Exceptional
I'm not discussing the sub that was made. I get that you always have to take these little shots, you just can't help yourself, but at least read what it is I'm discussing. I was asking for a rep before the above sub was made by the way.
Get a grip of yourself. I've taken no little shots. If you wish to act like this, then I wish you all the best but I am not for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back