Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
Well Ratchet doesn't like me, so nothing I do is going to get me off his shit list. But yeah - I missed that.

Oh same role as Sky - lol.
That is a mistake.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Well Ratchet doesn't like me, so nothing I do is going to get me off his shit list. But yeah - I missed that.

Oh same role as Sky - lol.
That is a mistake.

Just do whatever fuji was doing.
Sheeping ultra and having no original thoughts or reading the thread.
If I subbed I wouldn't read 5,000 posts
Least catch up with this phase..

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
why didnt she just claim vanilla?
and why is cp not giving his results
how r there actually 2 bodyguards lol. did gram look at this at all

ill leave the rest to you folks with roles. if kiku flips scum today feel free to yeet me next day, shudnt make a difference
On a scale of 1 to Ekko how WOAT are you

Vote count 1 day 3

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Votes:

Ekkologix: Ratchet-CP-Ratchet-Ichigo-Ratchet-GB
Ratchet: CP-GB
Ultra: Ratchet-GB-Unvote-GB
T-Pein: Ratchet-GB
GP: Ratche
t-GB
Lethal: GB
GB: Ratchet
Kurosaki Ichigo: GB
ChouChou: Kurosaki Ichigo-GB
Bachi: GB
Hans Tweetenberg: ChouChou-GB
CP: GB

Wagons:

Ratchet: 1
Godess Blade: 11

Votes to End Day:

Ekko
ChouChou
Tweet
T-Pein

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
2. ChouChou - ???
3. GoddessBlade - fake BG
4. T-Pein - Duelist
8. CraigPelton - tracker
9. Great Potato - ???
10. Ultra -???
11. Aurelian - ???
12. Ekkologix - vanilla
13. Kurosaki Ichigo - bg
17. Hans Tweetenberg - ????
18. Bachi - cop?
19. Lethal - joat
21. Ratchet - vanilla

Think I am missing things

Ratchet

"Current working solve is Craig/Lethal. If not one of those two it would probably go to Ultra or Ekko and then into the likes of GoddesBlade."

This is what I had after yesterday where Magic died. I think really on play Lethal has been fine. It's strictly the claim that has been the sticking point for me this game. Namely the jail on Pein. Problem is it's weird to claim this as scum.

I think we should probably commit to the mass claim. There is a chance there is a Watcher still which undermines Craig's clear (though he has been consistent about not believing there is a Watcher, this could simply be making sure he lays the groundwork).

@ChouChou Claim please.

Ratchet

Think I'd like Great Potato to claim too. That should shore this up - potentially hard clears Craig which is great for us and we only have one scum left to find anyway so no real need to preserve roles.

Ratchet

Idk why Chou would claim today when the lynch is already decided?
I see your point but there is the risk of a janitor and we can pretty much try and resolve the game today if possible. We basically only need to find one scum now, and we have most of the important roles outed anyway. I'm not really seeing the strategic advantage to hiding roles - we actually have enough power roles here that it would take scum about the breadth of the PoE to kill them all anyway.

Ratchet

When we were looking for two scum it was less optimal because there were still two scum hidden, now we're basically in endgame. With the tracker claimed too we can work to establishing a plan that can lock the PoE down, with Lethal's block and Craig's track and Bachi's cop we can organise the night reasonably well - with only one non town left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back