Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Game over? Nice

MVP would go to whoever daykilled me and allowed D1 to have 3 scum dead but yeaaaaah I don't think so

My nontown losing streak enters its 3rd year

Great Potato

Preeminent
i did not play scummy at all.

you dumb fucks acknowledge my scum play is pro-sided when my scum play is based on my town play. i look for town and try to clear town.

you read me as scum for not wanting a duel. that isn't even alignment indicative, it's how i view(and ratchet) view the role should be utilized to avoid unnecessary risk.

I had a town read on you initially, but the circumstances fell around you and Ratchet in an unfortunate way to be the main people of interest because the actual scum blended in too well by not making an effort to save themselves D1. The rapid fire string of town-clears that started coming about with Whicker and Bachi also really narrowed down potential alternatives. Their bussing backfired though because the numbers game was going to doom them one way or the other.

no not literally but she randomly killed then claimed the kill despite it not being posted in the thread(which hints towards non-town) then basically came forward saying she can kill nightly which is essentially admitting to being the SK.

just as intended, which is independently.

If I had to guess, she probably wanted to earn cred by killing a scum, but then got paranoid that the actual vig would counter claim and tried to get ahead of it by presenting as a town-aligned indie. Would have been smarter to hold her tongue from the gate, but once the cat was out of the bag she had to move to cover those tracks.

Magic

Resplendent
thought she was kawaii town.
trying to hard lynch someone even tho a scum was about to flip in 5 mins...
Psychic doesn't make herself look bad like that if scum

cool and much like yourself/ekko, you guys all get town read off bullshit play whereas i get scum read for not wanting a duel.

again im sure many can understand why that's aggravating.

Magic

Resplendent
I had a town read on you initially, but the circumstances fell around you and Ratchet in an unfortunate way to be the main people of interest because the actual scum blended in too well by not making an effort to save themselves D1. The rapid fire string of town-clears that started coming about with Whicker and Bachi and such afterwards narrowed down the potential candidates quite a ways. Their bussing backfired though because the numbers game was going to doom them one way or the other.

If I had to guess, she probably wanted to earn cred by killing a scum, but then got paranoid that the actual vig would counter claim and tried to get ahead of it by presenting as a town-aligned indie. Would have been smarter to hold her tongue from the gate, but once the cat was out of the bag she had to move to cover those tracks.

the bussing backfired because two people that were mislynch candidates and good ones, backi and whicker, happened to also be the two immediate confirming roles in the game.

i think it was a given that her role was intended to be used on luffy since he's the MC and likely going to be iron like herself. it was just a poor move given her own win condition.

Town roles

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Congrats Bachi, you are Brook, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town

Oldest member of the Strawhat Crew, you are perhaps the weirdest. A living skeleton due to the power of your devil fruit, your music and wisdom aid your friends. You also learned to leave your body and scout in spiritual form.

3-shot odd night alignment cop - during odd nights (1, 3 and following) investigate a player to learn their alignment.

Congrats Lethal, you are Nami, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Known as a cat-burglar, a beautiful thief and great navigator, you have always aspired for riches. But your true dream is to swim through all the seas of this world with your Nakama. Your powers over weather allow you to trick your opponents with illusions and even stun them with lighting.

featured-7.jpg

You cannot use two abilities in the same night.
Actives:
1-shot redirect - redirect a player’s actions to another during the night.
1-shot jaller - during a night jail a target, it will not be affected by any actions that night but will also be unable to use its active abilities.
1-shot roleblock - roleblock a target during the night from using their active abilities.

Hi @Ekkologix , you are Hyogoro, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Long time ago a powerful warrior leading Wano's Yakuza, you were left to rot in prison for the rest of your days. But Luffy broke you from there and you will fight once again.

Vanilla townie - you have only your wits and vote to achieve your wincon!

Long time ago a powerful warrior leading Wano's Yakuza, you were left to rot in prison for the rest of your days. But Luffy broke you from there and you will fight once again.

Congrats Great Potato, you are Komuraski, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wano's most famous and beloved courtesan, you can play the men like a musical instrument. But almost no one knows you are really Hiyori, daughter of legendary Samurai Oden, biding your time to have revenge against the Kurozumi.

Kozuki-Hiyori-Featured.jpg

Passive: Beloved princess - when you die by a lynch a day phase is skipped and there are two nights in the row.
Actives:
Oiran’s Gossip 2 -shot - target a player during the night, he will have two more votes attached to it automatically next day for the purpose of the lynch.
2-shot neighbor - during a night initiate a chat with a chosen player, it will last for the duration of the following day phase. One cycle cooldown period.

Congrats Fujishiro, you are Killer, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Known as "Massacre Soldier", you are one of the Supernovas from the new generation of pirates. Right hand of your fearless captain, Eustass Kid, you were betrayed and suffered a terrible fate, but you have yet not surrendered.

Congrats @Whicker, you are Monkey D. Luffy, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Captain of Strawhat Pirates, you love freedom, adventures, your Nakama and know no fear. Not even 20 years old, your exploits against famous pirates and the World Government have already made you a legend.

Actives:
2-shot rolecrush - during a night rolecrush a target for a cycle, disabling all their actives and passives for this night and the following day phase.
1-shot conditional superkill - gained when at least five town members are dead. During the night superkilll a target.
Passive:
1-shot iron - you survive first kill on you. You will be informed of it.

Congrats Ratchet, you are Momonosuke, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Masquerading as son of Oden's retainer Kinemon, you are a little boy that has traveled through time to realize his true destiny. Luffy inspired you to take down Kaidou and become the Shogun of Wano.

4465f-16540275447474-1920.jpg

1qKzS2uFu2ZQYGuXWMJMSQczwy-6r-zXkg-MSi8uBfeS9nVhVSyVpXlZQiYhYw93TMfmS5mqZapHrzssFu3nVJ_nzPXv74YQ2M3wIkPi6E5qDgOzrtAfvNgxD5ZdWCbqVqpM8qJdBLirkddO04tXukI

Congrats Magic, you are Nekomamushi, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.

A huge cat-like Mink, you are quick to party and quick to fight. Night ruler of the Mink nation of Zou, you have come to Wano together with your rival Duke of the Day Inurashi, in order to avenge your old Master Oden against Kaidou.

Congrats Aurelian, you are Izo, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Former Samurai of Wano and member of Whitebeard Pirates, you have returned to save your homeland from the tyranny of Kaidou and Orochi. Despite your feminine looks you are a capable warrior.

Congrats Sigismund, you are Roronoa Zoro, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Relentless warrior and master of three-sword style, your ambition is to become the world's strongest swordsman. But your crew and captain are no less important and accordingly you remain the crew's pillar in terms of strength and reliability.

Actives:
3-shot vigilante - kill a target during the night
Ashura: 1-shot - if you consume two shots of your vig active you can change your kill into superkill.

Congrats T-Pein, you are Denjiro, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Once one of the Akazaya Nine, group of Samurai loyal to the great Oden, you have masqueraded as Kyoshiro to join the inner circle of his killer, Orochi. Now the time has come for you to have your revenge.

Passive: Miller - you investigate as guilty to alignment cops. You will lose your active ability and become vanilla if you ever claim this passive in the thread.
Active: 1-shot Duel - if there are at least 12 hours left until the end of phase, you can initiate a duel with a chosen player. Duel acts like secondary lynch between the two players (duel’s initiator and target). You win in case of ties. If you lose the target is bleeding and will die at the end of the following night phase unless healed.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
No I'm explaining what we understand SRM to be. It's not extreme, all of those things are pretty basic additions to any SRM game we've played. You would have an argument for role madness, and that's about it.
k these are semantics. my point is it doesn't fit within the bounds of what we consider ranked. townies confirmed in role PMs, town kills galore, same role name used across factions, several roles with multiple abilities, being able to use multiple roles per night, town had every type of role under the sun leaving mafia with little they could effectively claim, and on top of all of that we didn't have any fakes or anything.

Magic

Resplendent
none of this is to say i played well or anything, im just lamenting why it's frustrating in the first place.

Mafia roles

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Mafia roles:

Congrats, you are the Mafia Team!

Your wincon is: Reach voting majority or ensure nothing can prevent it

GoddessBlade, you are Kaidou, Beast Pirates Aligned.

images

Known as world's strongest creature, they say that one on one, always bet on Kaidou. Years ago, you have defeated the legendary Samurai Oden and overtook the Wano country together with your ally Orochi. Now you seek to forge the unstoppable army and conquer the world with it or die a glorious death trying.

Actives:
1-shot strongman - make your faction kill a superkill if you perform it.
Passives:
Godfather - you scan as town to alignment cops

CraigPelton, you are King the Wildfire, Beast Pirates Aligned

One of Kaidou's 3 Calamities, you are known as King the Wildfire. Competent and extremely loyal to your Captain, you will always stand by his side. Your devil fruit allows you the ability to be a mobile aerial fighter among your other powers.

1-shot janitor - janitor a faction kill if your perform it.
2- shot day role cop - learn target’s role during the day (you will get results at the end of the day phase).
3-shot tracker - learn who the target visited during the night.
1-shot busdrive - busdrive 2 players during the night.

65e44-16618996940427-1920.jpg

Doddsy, you are Queen the Plague, Beast Pirates Aligned
Known as Queen the Plague, you are indeed a Calamity, using your evil genius to create deadly biological weapons. But few are prepared to face your cyborg dinozaur powers.

1-shot ninja - make your night actions invisible to observation roles like trackers and watchers.
2-shot poison - bleed a target during the night - he will die at the end of the following night phase unless healed. Standard protection against kills does not protect from this effect. Bleeding target will be aware of its effect.
2-shot day motivator - during the day amp target’s next action - it cannot be blocked or otherwise tampered with from reaching its intended target by any ability (protective and defensive effects on the target will apply normally). Target will be informed about receiving amp effective from the end of dayphase. You can amp yourself.
1-shot heal - heal a bleeding target during the night.

Sky, you are Jack the Drought, Beast Pirates Aligned

Youngest of the 3 Calamities, you are a relentless and fierce warrior with your Ancient Zoan powers, always ready to fight for your Captain.

3- shot roleblock - roleblock a target during the night from using their active abilities.
3- shot bodyguard - protect a target from immediate kills during the night. You cannot protect yourself.

Kurumi, you are Kurozumi Orochi, Beast Pirates Aligned

Cruel and devious Shogun of Wano, you are secure in your position due to your alliance with Kaidou. But yet you fear the ancient prophecy of Kozuki warriors returning to avenge Oden's death and overthrow you.

Actives:
2-shot framer/lawyer- target a player during the night, his alignment will show as opposite if investigated by an alignment cop.
1- shot - the Pollution of Wano - during the day activate this ability if there are at least 12 hours until the EOD. This ability may be vaguely announced in the thread. It will allow you and your mafia team to vote in PM for the lynch and your votes in the thread will not be counted (not considered real votes).
Passive: your vote power is considered 2 for the purpose of the lynch. The additional vote power will be shown in vote count writeups.

Your safe fake flavour claims:

Sanji, Jinbei, Usopp, Trafalgar Law, Yamato, Kinemon, Inurashi, Kiku, Tenguyama Hitetsu

Magic

Resplendent
Having been in the position though I know how tough it was. Usually it tends to be fairly easy to see who is genuine and who is not in their suspicion but it really was hard to get there. Scum obviously deserve some props for that. Some members of the town certainly didn't help. Honestly the part I'm most disappointed in is not sticking to my town read on you Day 2, it's something that's clearly a flaw in my play that I need to just get past somehow.

tbf my dropping my town read of you was worse when i was 100% confident sky tried forcing tpein into a duel with you on day 1 and i knew that should have just cleared you both.

Indie role

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Congrats Flower, you are Big Mom, Big Mom Aligned.

Monstrous being that is one of the Four Emperors, greatest pirates in the entire world, you have built an empire based on gluttony, the powers of your Soul fruit and your dozens of children. Now you have come to Wano to show your enemies that despite being old, your powers have not waned.

Primary Wincon: Kill at least 4 targets yourself, one of Kaidou or Luffy must be among them. You will then leave the game which will continue.
Alternative wincon: If you cannot achieve your primary wincon you will turn into serial killer and will need to reach parity with both the mafia and town to win.

Actives:
Kill a target during the night
1-shot daykill (counts as superkill) - if you use it you lose your passive abilities for the following night.
Passives:
Immune to roleblocks.
You scan innocent to alignment cops.

cxiv1o46ph2b1.jpg

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Congrats Bachi, you are Brook, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Oldest member of the Strawhat Crew, you are perhaps the weirdest. A living skeleton due to the power of your devil fruit, your music and wisdom aid your friends. You also learned to leave your body and scout in spiritual form.

3-shot odd night alignment cop - during odd nights (1, 3 and following) investigate a player to learn their alignment.

Congrats Lethal, you are Nami, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Known as a cat-burglar, a beautiful thief and great navigator, you have always aspired for riches. But your true dream is to swim through all the seas of this world with your Nakama. Your powers over weather allow you to trick your opponents with illusions and even stun them with lighting.

featured-7.jpg

You cannot use two abilities in the same night.
Actives:
1-shot redirect - redirect a player’s actions to another during the night.
1-shot jaller - during a night jail a target, it will not be affected by any actions that night but will also be unable to use its active abilities.
1-shot roleblock - roleblock a target during the night from using their active abilities.

Congrats Great Potato, you are Komuraski, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wano's most famous and beloved courtesan, you can play the men like a musical instrument. But almost no one knows you are really Hiyori, daughter of legendary Samurai Oden, biding your time to have revenge against the Kurozumi.

Kozuki-Hiyori-Featured.jpg

Passive: Beloved princess - when you die by a lynch a day phase is skipped and there are two nights in the row.
Actives:
Oiran’s Gossip 2 -shot - target a player during the night, he will have two more votes attached to it automatically next day for the purpose of the lynch.
2-shot neighbor - during a night initiate a chat with a chosen player, it will last for the duration of the following day phase. One cycle cooldown period.

Congrats Fujishiro, you are Killer, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Known as "Massacre Soldier", you are one of the Supernovas from the new generation of pirates. Right hand of your fearless captain, Eustass Kid, you were betrayed and suffered a terrible fate, but you have yet not surrendered.

Congrats @Whicker, you are Monkey D. Luffy, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Captain of Strawhat Pirates, you love freedom, adventures, your Nakama and know no fear. Not even 20 years old, your exploits against famous pirates and the World Government have already made you a legend.

Actives:
2-shot rolecrush - during a night rolecrush a target for a cycle, disabling all their actives and passives for this night and the following day phase.
1-shot conditional superkill - gained when at least five town members are dead. During the night superkilll a target.
Passive:

Congrats Ratchet, you are Momonosuke, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Masquerading as son of Oden's retainer Kinemon, you are a little boy that has traveled through time to realize his true destiny. Luffy inspired you to take down Kaidou and become the Shogun of Wano.

4465f-16540275447474-1920.jpg

1qKzS2uFu2ZQYGuXWMJMSQczwy-6r-zXkg-MSi8uBfeS9nVhVSyVpXlZQiYhYw93TMfmS5mqZapHrzssFu3nVJ_nzPXv74YQ2M3wIkPi6E5qDgOzrtAfvNgxD5ZdWCbqVqpM8qJdBLirkddO04tXukI

Congrats Magic, you are Nekomamushi, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town.

A huge cat-like Mink, you are quick to party and quick to fight. Night ruler of the Mink nation of Zou, you have come to Wano together with your rival Duke of the Day Inurashi, in order to avenge your old Master Oden against Kaidou.

Congrats Aurelian, you are Izo, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Former Samurai of Wano and member of Whitebeard Pirates, you have returned to save your homeland from the tyranny of Kaidou and Orochi. Despite your feminine looks you are a capable warrior.

Congrats Sigismund, you are Roronoa Zoro, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Relentless warrior and master of three-sword style, your ambition is to become the world's strongest swordsman. But your crew and captain are no less important and accordingly you remain the crew's pillar in terms of strength and reliability.

Actives:
3-shot vigilante - kill a target during the night
Ashura: 1-shot - if you consume two shots of your vig active you can change your kill into superkill.

Congrats T-Pein, you are Denjiro, Wano Alliance Aligned.

Once one of the Akazaya Nine, group of Samurai loyal to the great Oden, you have masqueraded as Kyoshiro to join the inner circle of his killer, Orochi. Now the time has come for you to have your revenge.

Passive: Miller - you investigate as guilty to alignment cops. You will lose your active ability and become vanilla if you ever claim this passive in the thread.
Active: 1-shot Duel - if there are at least 12 hours left until the end of phase, you can initiate a duel with a chosen player. Duel acts like secondary lynch between the two players (duel’s initiator and target). You win in case of ties. If you lose the target is bleeding and will die at the end of the following night phase unless healed.
missing kurusaki's role lol

Great Potato

Preeminent
you got lynched by everyone.
not ekko nor me alone.

By the way, I had sent you my 2nd Neighbor invitation on the night I died, for the reunion of Hiyori and Denjiro. It would have been poetic. At that point the game was mostly solved so I wanted to send it to someone who I assumed won't be killed, but then they ended up killing me instead, lol.

Magic

Resplendent
also sussing ultra was bad but 1) i could legit see the buss coming from him but no way he claims the vig shot after. should have just left him off at that 2) i couldn't reconcile the way he treated ekko's slot as nowhere near POE.

Ultra

THE BEAR
k these are semantics. my point is it doesn't fit within the bounds of what we consider ranked. townies confirmed in role PMs, town kills galore, same role name used across factions, several roles with multiple abilities, being able to use multiple roles per night, town had every type of role under the sun leaving mafia with little they could effectively claim, and on top of all of that we didn't have any fakes or anything.

You really needed to janitor N1, that would have alleviated most of your claim issues by putting most claims in contention

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
also sussing ultra was bad but 1) i could legit see the buss coming from him but no way he claims the vig shot after. should have just left him off at that 2) i couldn't reconcile the way he treated ekko's slot as nowhere near POE.
going to flex and say i was obv town because if i was scum we wouldnt get rekt so hard
suave.gif

Magic

Resplendent
going to flex and say i was obv town because if i was scum we wouldnt get rekt so hard
suave.gif

right maybe next time apply the same conditions to ratchet who you hold as the best scum player so your train of thoughts/history of thought can be seen as consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back