Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Yeah 2 were in the ground and you decapitated the third, dirty busser!
I think it was probably easier from my perspective to see that scum bussed heavily because I knew that the positional play around Doddsy wasn't all that telling. Think I definitely need to work on my conviction though, let myself get moved astray too often this game in deference. Mostly relieved given I'd spent most of the game on the back foot.

Ratchet

And yeah you made a good game of it Craig, game was basically over after Day 1 but easily could have gone deep had day 3 gone as intended.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
drastic times call for drastic measures. at least I actually tried. more than most would've done from that position.
thats gonna be 2 back to back games craig, u cant let ultra do this to your team man

End game town wins

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
King had enough. Seeing his crew butchered and his captain dead, in which he had the supreme faith.... yes, that was the end of his dream. He surrendered and so Wano was liberated. The survivors could party to their hearts content...

Since Craig has clearly conceded i am ending the game. His role:

CraigPelton, you are King the Wildfire, Beast Pirates Aligned

One of Kaidou's 3 Calamities, you are known as King the Wildfire. Competent and extremely loyal to your Captain, you will always stand by his side. Your devil fruit allows you the ability to be a mobile aerial fighter among your other powers.

1-shot janitor - janitor a faction kill if your perform it.
2- shot day role cop - learn target’s role during the day (you will get results at the end of the day phase).
3-shot tracker - learn who the target visited during the night.
1-shot busdrive - busdrive 2 players during the night.

65e44-16618996940427-1920.jpg

Town has won the game! Congrats!

Ultra

THE BEAR
King had enough. Seeing his crew butchered and his captain dead, in which he had the supreme faith.... yes, that was the end of his dream. He surrendered and so Wano was liberated. The survivors could party to their hearts content...

Since Craig has clearly conceded i am ending the game. His role:

CraigPelton, you are King the Wildfire, Beast Pirates Aligned

One of Kaidou's 3 Calamities, you are known as King the Wildfire. Competent and extremely loyal to your Captain, you will always stand by his side. Your devil fruit allows you the ability to be a mobile aerial fighter among your other powers.

1-shot janitor - janitor a faction kill if your perform it.
2- shot day role cop - learn target’s role during the day (you will get results at the end of the day phase).
3-shot tracker - learn who the target visited during the night.
1-shot busdrive - busdrive 2 players during the night.

65e44-16618996940427-1920.jpg

Town has won the game! Congrats!

Scum/deadchat invite plz

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i still maintain my day 1 position, but i cant excuse myself for not reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back