• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're quite frankly the stupidest player playing. Your play is genuinely so bad and you have the audacity to call another players play lackluster.
i didnt like u not wanting to use duel day 1 and go beyond kurumi, thats lackluster to me

Magic

Resplendent
Why is everyone giving up kek.
Because tpein and ekko play as if they're legitimately brain damaged. I'm not giving up. If this is your solve then go for it. I've done plenty. There's plenty in my posts. Not going to bother with this. If you think I haven't then cool, lynch me.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You're going to have to start to shore this suspicion up - what do you doubt about it? You're leaning into this too much for my liking.
You said earlier with Ekko that I am cowardly when I roll scum, how am I leaning too hard in sussing T-Pein who isn't operating within his normal meta?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Would prefer flipping T-Pein, Craig, or Bachi first tbh. Also forgot Whicker was in the game.
whicker can be scum yes, forgot about him. pretended to read my interaction with ratchet when he clearly havn't

Great Potato

Preeminent
I'd rather not flip T-Pein, especially if it comes at the cost of letting Kurumi live.

Bachi I have some suspicions on, but I'm not too trigger happy with that yet. I don't like him trying to paint that Sanji, the 4th most important Strawhat, can't possibly be a fake claim.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How hasn't he leaned into "his normal meta"?
I don't see how he's playing his normal meta; refusing to claim, being uncooperative, unusually aggressive earlier with Fujishiro and Ultra after the Sky daykill happened, the convenience of utilizing the miller + duelist combo.

Ratchet

I sure love how most of the players most strongly in favour of getting a second lynch and really maximising town momentum have mostly opted to sheep elsewhere instead of actually doing anything for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back