Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think you could do with having more respect for the time others put into this too though
I don't think I've been disrespectful to anyone's time.

Yeah, Im Brook, Should I claim my ability or what? nope/
Doddsy claimed Sanji, good job here. Is he scum, though? Idk, do you feel lucky? I don't.
I don't think that I will claim before Aurelian and Magic, they both had bus work with Sky, and Sky is a busser. Apparently, reading whatever from this thread, Magic is a busser also, and he is kind of proud of his `work` with Sky. Apparently, he is confirmed, according to him :bjpenn, idk how.
No Ratchet I don't think that I will claim my ability here.
Why are you still harping that me and Magic are scummates with Sky? You haven't given any reason, justification, or evidence to support your claim which you are frankly pulling out of your ass. You are just pushing strawman arguments and hoping to throw whatever you can stick to change things and I don't think you realize how bad it looks, especially in conjunction with your flavor claim.

Bachi

Distinguished
I don't think I've been disrespectful to anyone's time.

Why are you still harping that me and Magic are scummates with Sky? You haven't given any reason, justification, or evidence to support your claim which you are frankly pulling out of your ass. You are just pushing strawman arguments and hoping to throw whatever you can stick to change things and I don't think you realize how bad it looks, especially in conjunction with your flavor claim.
Are you guys afraid of some flavor claim, haha, this is funny.

Bachi

Distinguished
Flavour can inform the role, and is otherwise information you had no reason to share given people you claim to think are scum are the only ones asking for it.
No it cant in this case, Sanji is amper or whatever, random ability.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Are you guys afraid of some flavor claim, haha, this is funny.
You literally just claimed your flavor role to a player who is one of your top suspects, not someone town reading you but someone wary of your play and behavior. Its more baffling then "fearful".

Bachi

Distinguished
You literally just claimed your flavor role to a player who is one of your top suspects, not someone town reading you but someone wary of your play and behavior. Its more baffling then "fearful".
Now your turn. Or Magics turn, flip a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back