Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I mean if someone wants to give me a reason I'm being voted I'm happy to discuss it.

The only reason I've seen so far is I attached to Sky's vote on Tweet, which is wildly incorrect as our reasonings were completely different.

What did you manage to accomplish before Sky's lynch that makes you, in your estimation, town?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
But I do have something to say, that's what you're asking me about? I saw you bolded it, I was asking which part of that you didn't understand. Was it the word "collusion". Means to collaborate with illegally.
im curious what benefit does mentioning this every now and then add to the game? not only is it not true, it's useless, and likely to make the receiving players see you in a negative light, specially when u don't actively scum read them

This us the only post from Fang on P7 btw, assuming he has the same PPP as me.
30 ppp

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
What did you manage to accomplish before Sky's lynch that makes you, in your estimation, town?
You're stacking the deck against him here by requiring him to make an argument you know he cant. He said he has nothing to defend with, not that he should be lock town.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You're stacking the deck against him here by requiring him to make an argument you know he cant. He said he has nothing to defend with, not that he should be lock town.

You can say the same for his isolated demand that he needs a grand thesis as to why he's being voted for when he hasn't done anything

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Doddsy is literally so bold as scum he fakes Mason. I just…don‘t think he‘d be so defenseless here as scum…

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
im curious what benefit does mentioning this every now and then add to the game? not only is it not true, it's useless, and likely to make the receiving players see you in a negative light, specially when u don't actively scum read them

30 ppp
It is true though. You both collaborate with one another without regard for alignment to manufacture a favorable game state for one another. Or are you going to tell me you and T-Pein have totally tried to read each other?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Doddsy is literally so bold as scum he fakes Mason. I just…don‘t think he‘d be so defenseless here as scum…
he doesnt have another angle, plus it's day 1, much harder for scum to fight back

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
It is true though. You both collaborate with one another without regard for alignment to manufacture a favorable game state for one another. Or are you going to tell me you and T-Pein have totally tried to read each other?

Fake news.
If kekko becomes scummy I lynch him.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
um, no i was told he has a duel by someone so i requested him to use it, regardless of his alignment. he shared my same point that a duel being used in day 1 is better. beyond this we haven't tried to manufacture anything favorable for the other

also ratchet spare me shifting the goal post, agreeing with someone does not require you have a read on them before hand. i don't need a town or scum read on him to ask him to use a duel that he already claimed

Doddsy

Mafia God
Who started this wagon anyway? Would be nice to have a vote count rn, yeah people are picking on you because of that one post u made saying that you have different motives to sus tweet than Sky, weak `case`, weak sauce, I wont even call this a case.
I genuinely have no idea
Usually when you are the leading wagon you claim on your own to try and live?
You didn't do that
I honestly didn't realise we were as low on time as are
You could try actually answering the question of why exactly I'm scum instead of trying to divert into asking me to prove my town ness. I never look like town, it's part of my charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back