Ranked One Piece Wano Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
um, no i was told he has a duel by someone so i requested him to use it, regardless of his alignment. he shared my same point that a duel being used in day 1 is better. beyond this we haven't tried to manufacture anything favorable for the other

also ratchet spare me shifting the goal post, agreeing with someone does not require you have a read on them before hand. i don't need a town or scum read on him to ask him to use a duel that he already claimed
No goalposts have been shifted here. This game isn't an isolated example of this either.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
A Miller Duelist that can't claim anything until his duel is used, including Miller.

Don't really think T-Pein fake claims Miller here though.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
and i don't help him do anything like you are suggesting, we just agree on some stuff that's about it. if i scum read him i'll be the first to want to lynch him

you're completely out of it this time around ratchet. really off character

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
and i don't help him do anything like you are suggesting, we just agree on some stuff that's about it. if i scum read him i'll be the first to want to lynch him

you're completely out of it this time around ratchet. really off character

You literally tried to lynch me last game when I was the wagon cop.
Kek....

Bachi

Distinguished
Why would Denjiro become vanilla, tho, T-pein can be King the wildfire, and if that guy is turning off his flames (claiming in this case), he becomes glass cannon, guy was one shoted after he did that. Sorry for spoilers.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Why would Denjiro become vanilla, tho, T-pein can be King the wildfire, and if that guy is turning off his flames (claiming in this case), he becomes glass cannon, guy was one shoted after he did that. Sorry for spoilers.
Nah it won't be that, can assume he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back