Punishing: Gray Raven Discussion, Feats, Lore & Analysis Thread

Yeah hence all those meme videos, hopefully it getting a PC release and a Dub can get it more well known since it deserve it more than overrated trash like Genshit Impact.

It's honestly weird to me that you still have Mobile Games that don't even try to get an English Dub as a whole(Even Fate/Grand Order TRIED to get an English Dub and that only fell through not for the typical reasons some of us thought but due to it being too late to go through with it, that's why the 1st FGO Anniversary had the English VA of Artoria/Saber there too) when it's been known majorly that most people aren't subbers nor want to be subbers.

It does seem like Punishing: Grey Raven does use English Dubs to advertise the game though and there's not much they will really need to do cause any major issues since the actual cutscenes don't have voices themselves.

Sorry for the update that took forever but:

PC version is incoming on the 15th of May

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hey remember when I joked that if we give PGR a bit it'll go cosmic horror?

I checked and it already did :skully

The event with Lee's Hyperreal body (the one that can borrow parallel versions of him as backup) involves some kind of being from a higher plane of existence who can just fuck with space time at will showing up to......idk, check if humanity was ready for all the shit coming down the barrel at them?

From what I understood even Hyperreal Lee, the strongest Babylonian construct outside Flashbang Liv, can't so much as scratch it and instead just kinda survives long enough to earn a pass

My brother in Christ, I said that MONTHS ago in this very thread :heston

You know what truly makes this Ironic Blade?
Punishing Grey Raven officially became Cosmic Horror in the Chinese version LMFAO.
The Punishing Virus came from an entirely different plane of existence, we fight beings that can screw with our Reality like nothing and one of the main characters(Lee) literally gains a super Construct body that allows him to literally bring versions of himself from the past and present all at once.

Saitama and Garou are officially fucked :kobeha

I put in further info at the beginning of this page, how did you miss all of that?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My brother in Christ, I said that MONTHS ago in this very thread :heston

I put in further info at the beginning of this page, how did you miss all of that?

Imma be real with you Xhom, I don't read most of the stuff you type :mhm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know? That right there is the most insulting thing you can type :tupac

It does show you aren't capable of handling a thread on your own either for many reasons:oldryoma

Xhom this is a Chinese fingerpainting forum, no one reads most of what anyone else types :catplacent

And why would I want to make one of these threads? You made one and it turned you into a battered housewife where you spontaneously start apologizing for not adding the latest FGO event in the middle of random conversations :catskully

I come here to chill, i dont need that stress in my life :maybe

Xhom this is a Chinese fingerpainting forum, no one reads most of what anyone else types :catplacent

And why would I want to make one of these threads? You made one and it turned you into a battered housewife where you spontaneously start apologizing for not adding the latest FGO event in the middle of random conversations :catskully

I come here to chill, i dont need that stress in my life :maybe

My dude, that was months ago and you are still bringing that up? Seems like you are more hanged up on me and what I do than you say otherwise...
:mjlol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
My dude, that was months ago and you are still bringing that up? Seems like you are more hanged up on me and what I do than you say otherwise...
:mjlol

What was months ago? :hm

If you mean the battered housewife thing you've been doing that on and off since you started the thread, and for a bit it was so constant I was actually legit worried you were stressing yourself towards a burnout.

I wouldn't have made a joke about it if I knew it was something that could trigger memories of specific events though. I was trying to rib you, I didn't think it was still actually a thing

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like pulling this to a stop real quick, you aren't actually still stressing about FGO, right? That game is going to live forever, you can take your time. This is a hobby, not a work obligation.

Like pulling this to a stop real quick, you aren't actually still stressing about FGO, right? That game is going to live forever, you can take your time. This is a hobby, not a work obligation.

My dude, we shouldn't be arguing in the PGR thread in the first place about FGO.
Secondly, I only ever said that because of the fact that I'm still doing my archives and the Event was getting in the way of that(not to mention I do bring up things Events talk about that are straightforward enough to matter)
Thirdly, I KNOW FGO is practically never going to die unlike Disgaea RPG(Fuck Boltrend for ruining that), I'd rather get stuff over with then rather than sitting around and doing nothing.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright, but now I'm curious what specific event it was that came to mind when I said that :catskully

On topic, being Lucia is suffering. Gets the least impressive upgrade of her group and pays the highest price for it (though at least she can still use hers I guess) and then Alpha gets her own next tier upgrade forced onto her by the virus.

Speaking of suffering, does anyone know the context of the "Bad End Simulations" I keep seeing people bring up? Like are they just simulations by the super-computer thing or actual futures you're trying to undo :hm

Alright, but now I'm curious what specific event it was that came to mind when I said that :catskully

No idea, I just know it was last year and it was most likely while I was continuing on the Atlantis stuff but stopped midway through.

On topic, being Lucia is suffering. Gets the least impressive upgrade of her group and pays the highest price for it (though at least she can still use hers I guess) and then Alpha gets her own next tier upgrade forced onto her by the virus.

You missed that Lucia is now being affected by the Punishing Virus as Alpha and Lucia are now being synchronized because "same being".

Speaking of suffering, does anyone know the context of the "Bad End Simulations" I keep seeing people bring up? Like are they just simulations by the super-computer thing or actual futures you're trying to undo :hm

From what I heard, it's either the super-super computer AI telling Nanami potential bad ends that will occur... or Nanami's Future Self literally giving her the actual Bad Ends that can happen through similar shit like Alpha and Lucia are going through.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You missed that Lucia is now being affected by the Punishing Virus as Alpha and Lucia are now being synchronized because "same being".

Well hopefully that pans out into Lucia fully breaking away from Alpha, I'm kinda tired of our Lucia getting shit on by and because of Alpha.

From what I heard, it's either the super-super computer AI telling Nanami potential bad ends that will occur... or Nanami's Future Self literally giving her the actual Bad Ends that can happen through similar shit like Alpha and Lucia are going through.

So have they at least found a future where mankind "wins" yet? Iirc all the ones that have come up so far involve humanity either dying or fleeing a dead planet.

Well hopefully that pans out into Lucia fully breaking away from Alpha, I'm kinda tired of our Lucia getting shit on by and because of Alpha.

It looks that way but otherwise, who knows?

So have they at least found a future where mankind "wins" yet? Iirc all the ones that have come up so far involve humanity either dying or fleeing a dead planet.

No, that's what this entire Event is leading towards in the first place.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
The event with Lee's Hyperreal body (the one that can borrow parallel versions of him as backup) involves some kind of being from a higher plane of existence who can just fuck with space time at will showing up to......idk, check if humanity was ready for all the shit coming down the barrel at them?

From what I understood even Hyperreal Lee, the strongest Babylonian construct outside Flashbang Liv, can't so much as scratch it and instead just kinda survives long enough to earn a pass
That sounds like a chill cosmic horror being,need more of these.

Back