• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I think you’re overstating the bolded a little - if he were making shit points I’d be asking questions - I don’t really have a bead on what you’ve been trying to do here
I genuinely don’t understand his defence or angle at all lol. I kinda assumed he’d just laugh me off to begin with instead of getting super defensive

Poyser

Instead his preferred "solving" method is to ask a shitload of whack ass questions over and over and then place the blame the subject.
That’s not what I’ve done here at all though?? I know this statement has question marks but they’re rhetorical dw

Poyser

And idk what you mean by blame the subject either lol. Nothing you’re saying is making any sense to me

Poyser

Well, maybe not agression is the right term, but I felt something strange with my haki. I can't tell you what exactly as I can't pinpoint it.

That being said, I am still agreeing with you on Poyser. I am not going to cling to arguments you cannot defend yourself against since that's just annoying and not productive. So I'm just keeping it in the back of my head for now and I'll sniff some other people's breath to see if I smell some meat..

I am still looking for who stole my meat you see.

I would prefer to not hit first and find out after, but if I am forced to I will.

luffy-wano.gif
I’m confused. What is it you agree about?

Poyser

@Poyser I'm just going to level here in case you view my irritation as further fuel for your suspicion.

I don't really know your scum meta that well but after being town with you in the last couple of games (We actually played a semi's game together as well ftr), I kind of get a profile of you as a player who comes up with your suspicions first and foremost and then asks a barrage of pressuring questions. I assume your scum game is similar as it's easy to apply across the isle.

The problem is you ask so many and move on from one point to the next that I don't even know what would constitute as a satisfactory response, and I suspect the primary utility of your questions is to apply pressure after you've drawn a conclusion rather than gather more info.

Ergo I think it's mostly just pointless to engage, even though I am town. If you have any burning questions that others find persuasive, I'll address those by proxy. Otherwise I just don't have the patience. I'm town, but admittedly I'm already feeling a quite bit of burnout and joined because the host asked me to.
:pogba1:

Poyser

I'm talking like exactly as I'm framing it: I don't understand why your so hyper-focused on it. You have yet to explain anything else about it to me besides disliking that I brought it up.
Oh no he’s talking about someone being hyper focused again. Never heard that phrase from him once last game lmao

Poyser

My response may not have looked the greatest, but I feel I'm under very undue scrutiny.

I think Poyser's approach to me has been dishonest. *Everything* I have done, according to him, from my initial posts, to my subsequent posts, to my responses, has been categorically scummy. I try to explain myself and it's insisted I am full of shit. I have a hard time believing it and think it undermines the case.
Dude it was the first thing I threw at the wall early on D1 lmao. I thought your entrance seemed awkward so I went with it and in response you’ve completely capitulated. I genuinely expected you to laugh me off but you’ve crumbled

Poyser

rather he wasn't

doesn't seem to actually have any read on poyser (says himself he thinks he is likely similar as town and scum) and his post about being burnout just reads as desperation
Yes he immediately OMGUSed me and then kinda said he wasn’t sure cos I do it as town. He said he did stuff on purpose to get a reaction but he didn’t really comment on my reaction

Ratchet

If Psychic doesn't start posting soon though I will happily support that lynch, I have no desire to defend that slot based on a vague feeling I picked up from a single post.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
we're supposed to look out for things that seem off about players and then vote those players out of the game in the hopes that their off behavior is indicative of being of the mafia alignment
That's understandable except for the fact the tangent of me pointing out whose the most active so far is hardly indicative of being scum. NAI really of anything, I think you are way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back