Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Fwiw I don’t think ratchets reaction was a scum one. He saw how that kinda reaction worked out for ultra and I don’t think he’d do it as scum knowing it’s inviting a hard push from me. That said I just have no respect for it whatsoever. Completely bitch made
You could actually read my reply instead of this, you know. Probably more useful?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Did you miss the portion where I said I've felt you have done a poor job all game in terms of reading my behaviour? I think that kind of applies here when it comes to my so called "baseless" interpretation, no?

What examples of reading your behavior have you taken issue with, so far?

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 1 Day 3

RDK - 3
(Poyser, Grammaton, CraigPelton)
Ultra - 1 (Fujishiro)
Ratchet - 1 (RDK)

Poyser: Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK
Fujishiro: Ultra
CraigPelton: RDK

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.​

Ratchet

What examples of reading your behavior have you taken issue with, so far?
I literally listed it out, good lord. I really think I've answered this over and over, I dislike the idea, from you, that I have "fencesit" or that me wanting to slow the day down was indicative of anything other than wanting to make a more informed lynch.

Poyser

Vote Count 1 Day 3

Ultra - 2
(Poyser, Fujishiro)
RDK - 2 (Grammaton, CraigPelton)
Ratchet - 1 (RDK)

Poyser: Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK
Fujishiro: Ultra
CraigPelton: RDK

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.​
I switched to RDK

Ultra

THE BEAR
I literally listed it out, good lord. I really think I've answered this over and over, I dislike the idea, from you, that I have "fencesit" or that me wanting to slow the day down was indicative of anything other than wanting to make a more informed lynch.

Did I even claim I was scum reading you from this???

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Gut tells me I've been left alive because I haven't suspected RDK. Poyser and Ultra left alive so they can fight each other until the end of world. And Gram left alive because he's RDK's main scum read.

Idk why Gram or Poyser would leave me alive this long and make the kills they have. And I also don't see any of the lower activity players being like "let's not kill the obvtown looking players"

Ratchet

Gut tells me I've been left alive because I haven't suspected RDK. Poyser and Ultra left alive so they can fight each other until the end of world. And Gram left alive because he's RDK's main scum read.

Idk why Gram or Poyser would leave me alive this long and make the kills they have. And I also don't see any of the lower activity players being like "let's not kill the obvtown looking players"
I think my biggest problem is that while I can disregard slots like Kurumi being the ones to advocate for the kills, if RDK is scum it puts, at a minimum, her and Doddsy back in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back