Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What’s the point of RDK making that post tho? Like I don’t see what he was trying to achieve lol. Not once has he tried to sus CP and he even hard cleared Doddsy based on interaction with Ekko. So he’s saying we should be worried about bussing, but it’s not something he seems to be worried about himself at all. He hasn’t even really pushed me as scum either although he def tried to downplay my involvement in that lynch lol

he hard cleared doddsy because he wants to be hard cleared himself- he was only comfortable saying bussing is possible until someone confronted him about it - at that point he retreated into ‘im town read because I wouldn’t bus my teammate’ which is obviously dross

Poyser

Also don’t think I ever said anything about s categorically self aware scum tell lol, you’ve put those words in my mouth

Poyser

he hard cleared doddsy because he wants to be hard cleared himself- he was only comfortable saying bussing is possible until someone confronted him about it - at that point he retreated into ‘im town read because I wouldn’t bus my teammate’ which is obviously dross
Yeah I agree with you. I’m saying he said that post just for the sake of it. It pinged me at the time cos it’s just so pointless. And like I said he’s followed it up by considering exactly zero people as a busser so it makes even less sense.

Ratchet

Yes and RDK, only ''active'' guy thread wise out of us 3 in the first line of POE. And even he isnt really controlling the thread in any way shape or form right now.
He doesn't need to - just needs to be present enough to be aware of the threadstate to be able to maintain it.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You said people who killed Mango/T-Pein wanted to maintain the game state as it was then questioned how inactives knew to do that then said that people that are active would be likely to be sus then your main line POE has 2 inactives in it.

Or am I misunderstanding here?

Ultra

THE BEAR
What’s the point of RDK making that post tho? Like I don’t see what he was trying to achieve lol. Not once has he tried to sus CP and he even hard cleared Doddsy based on interaction with Ekko. So he’s saying we should be worried about bussing, but it’s not something he seems to be worried about himself at all. He hasn’t even really pushed me as scum either although he def tried to downplay my involvement in that lynch lol

Could have just thrown this out there before he finalized his conclusions.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He doesn't need to - just needs to be present enough to be aware of the threadstate to be able to maintain it.
In this threadstate of yours, I am likely to be lynched sooner or later and so would Ultra, I dont agree with your point.

Ratchet

You said people who killed Mango/T-Pein wanted to maintain the game state as it was then questioned how inactives knew to do that then said that people that are active would be likely to be sus then your main line POE has 2 inactives in it.

Or am I misunderstanding here?
The reason I'm voting for RDK now is because he is first in PoE as the one making these kills - I struggle to see a better candidate. Of the other two, Kurumi was there because if RDK *is* scum, there is nothing that prevents her from being scum too.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
The reason I'm voting for RDK now is because he is first in PoE as the one making these kills - I struggle to see a better candidate. Of the other two, Kurumi was there because if RDK *is* scum, there is nothing that prevents her from being scum too.
And why was I there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back