• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
What are you using to scum read me, if not behaviour? For the record- it's not contradictory, I'm saying you ignore behaviour that doesn't suit your scum read, and focus on behaviour that does. Difficult concept, I know!

The problem is you cried about this *without me even placing a vote on you the entire game*. I *did* give you the benefit of the doubt and you throwing a hissy fit over dismissing inconvenient behavior did not mesh with my position on you. So I'm factoring *that* behavior into play, as well as your lack of interest in getting me to see your side. You reacted to my confusion by insisting I was being inconsiderate, when clearly if I hadn't given your behavior consideration I could have justified a vote on you long before.

Ratchet

The problem is you cried about this *without me even placing a vote on you the entire game*. I *did* give you the benefit of the doubt and you throwing a hissy fit over dismissing inconvenient behavior did not mesh with my position on you. So I'm factoring *that* behavior into play, as well as your lack of interest in getting me to see your side. You reacted to my confusion by insisting I was being inconsiderate, when clearly if I hadn't given your behavior consideration I could have justified a vote on you long before.
You keep inserting emotional positions into what I'm saying for some reason. I don't know why. If I have no interest in getting to see my side, it's probably because I know it's a waste of time? You never will, you do this every game, so I'd rather not waste the time and energy.

Ultra

THE BEAR
We’re going to have to make a decision on her sooner or later, as I keep saying better now/soon when the game doesn’t hinge on it

does anyone disagree with that?

I would not object but I'm not sure I actively support, not that I don't get where you're coming from. Lemme think

Ratchet

Also your vote argument is nonsense, you were never going to get me lynched Day 2, and Day 3 you have tried so. Where does this supposed charity extend to?

Ultra

THE BEAR
You keep inserting emotional positions into what I'm saying for some reason. I don't know why. If I have no interest in getting to see my side, it's probably because I know it's a waste of time? You never will, you do this every game, so I'd rather not waste the time and energy.

Well Ratchet, in the absence of a coherent explanation of how or why this implicates me and you not exploring the subject any further than rhetorical questions, what am I left to do but fill in the blanks? I demonstrated a willingness to see your PoV and you lost your patience very quickly. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Ratchet

Well Ratchet, in the absence of a coherent explanation of how or why this implicates me and you not exploring the subject any further than rhetorical questions, what am I left to do but fill in the blanks? I demonstrated a willingness to see your PoV and you lost your patience very quickly. Self fulfilling prophecy.
Yeah like I said, waste of time.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also your vote argument is nonsense, you were never going to get me lynched Day 2, and Day 3 you have tried so. Where does this supposed charity extend to?

Ok, but I also didn't push that many narratives around you, and turned down Poyser's offer to lynch you, so again, think this is a total misread.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t really see the point in lynching her unless you actively think she IS scum. What do we get out of that flip if she’s town?
nope, with an inactive, the burden of proof is set at ‘unless you think they’re town’ in a game like this

town gonna have to make a decision on her at some point. Would you be willing to bet on her alignment in lylo?

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Grammaton Fuji is a player who I lightly town read before today and jumped up to maybe 90% over the course of watching him argue. I tend to transplant my thought processes to other players, and in Ratchet's case he earlier demonstrated he was totally aware of Fuji's tells and was choosing to ignore them. It's not like, on the level of how you would read a person totally misreading Lethal, but that's where I'm coming from. Not sure how many of that came off as malice.

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Grammaton Fuji is a player who I lightly town read before today and jumped up to maybe 90% over the course of watching him argue. I tend to transplant my thought processes to other players, and in Ratchet's case he earlier demonstrated he was totally aware of Fuji's tells and was choosing to ignore them. It's not like, on the level of how you would read a person totally misreading Lethal, but that's where I'm coming from. Not sure how many of that came off as malice.

as I said, I don’t hate your answer to those points

Ratchet

And by Ratchet's own admission he wasn't factoring his meta tells so my observation here at the very least isn't off base
Uh, no, it's that I'm not satisfied he isn't displaying said meta tells, but his increase in activity has prompted me to explore elsewhere too. You rolling around screaming I'm locked scum because I haven't just agreed that Fuji must be town is still not an actual argument.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'd probably prefer a psychic lynch over RDK solely off the premise that the latter is actually readable and not an anarchist who will toss a random vote in lylo and we're left trying to find a needle in a haystack to determine her alignment

Poyser

One thing that gives me a bit of pause on RDK btw is he had a fairly similar pattern of play in Elden ring. A good day 1 where he got on a scum really early then he dropped off a cliff and didn’t do anything with it. I mentioned that after the game as well

Poyser

Not a chance psychic is the best lynch today lol I’m sorry. It’s a total shit shoot. Why do you think she’s scum?

Poyser

Like if she’s scum then great but you’ve not even tried to argue that she’s scum. If she’s town then lynching her doesn’t advance the game at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back