Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
It's a legitimate question, unless you presume there's literally no other possibilities at hand today than his lynch and his buddy was reluctantly forced along the ride. And even then, think it would be worth the gamble of taking it to 2v3

Vote Count 5 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 5 Day 3

RDK - 2 (
Ratchet, Grammaton)
Poyser - 3 (CraigPelton, Fujishiro, Ultra)
Ultra - 2 (Lethal, Poyser)
Ratchet - 2 (RDK, Psychic)

Poyser:
Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK - Ultra - RDK -> Ultra
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK -> Psychic -> RDK
Fujishiro: Ultra -> Kurumi -> Poyser
CraigPelton: RDK -> Poyser
Ultra: Ratchet -> Poyser -> Ratchet -> Poyser
Ratchet: RDK
Retrolize: RDK -> Unvote
Psychic: RDK -> Ratchet
Lethal: Ultra

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch.​

Psychic

Yennefer
In the last game you put a random unjustified vote on me despite us not having interacted with the express purpose of moving me closer to a pre-submitted execute

The fact you deny this is laughable
How does this pertain to the vote on RDK this game?
okay here's your vote on him

you then asked for updates in regards to the state of the game. why wouldn't you ask that before voting, though? wouldn't town!you reverse this, and vote after?

bc imo to me this implies that you've 1) lacked current info 2) essentially voting without knowing any additional context

how behind are you?
I’m still going to need a reads list from you.

RDK

Marvelous
Scum motivated push on me ignoring the fact I'm one of the only ones that has actually pushed a scum lynch and capitilizing on my inactivity. There's no need to gamble on me having bussed right now lol, that's how town loses so many games, ignoring clearly obvious facts

My slot shouldn't really be evaluated until much later on based on what is known

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Can you answer the question please? You *obviously* latched onto CP's post, you can't really deny this. I also think your claim that I have reversed a meta read on Fuji is hogwash, so yeah I don't see any congruent line of thought here at all.
Do you have any thoughts about it or only thoughts about Ultra's response to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back