• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ratchet started crying about how I was unfair to him the entire game (I wasn't), then I tried to sit down and have him explain to me how I offended him, he said it was a waste of time explaining.

Malice? Fucking really?

Ratchet

If RDK is town I would be surprised you don't get cooked yourself tomorrow
Well that doesn't help me solve the game, does it? I'm talking about my perspective on it, if I end up getting lynched I'd want to have something to leave as a form of legacy.

Poyser

Surely a scum is gonna feel way more compelled to try and explain their votes than just sheeping with zero context

Ratchet

Her evidence made no sense at all
I can see her coming to the conclusions she said off of her Ekko ISO. You say it was created for the evidence to fit the narrative - possible, but I can see the angle for her to be genuine. I liked her posts. Obviously if I'm wrong on RDK I like it less.

Psychic on the other hand offered nothing.

Ultra

THE BEAR
He just came up with a nonsense take on my play in relation to him, probably because I had the audacity to PoE him, and it truly didn't resonate with me. Then i find him just reading Fuji *wrong*. All of his pushes have been pretty dogwater. There's no element here in m suspicion of him that's spite. I'd take 10 Ratchet's tutting at me over Poyser in a game thread

Ratchet

Ratchet started crying about how I was unfair to him the entire game (I wasn't), then I tried to sit down and have him explain to me how I offended him, he said it was a waste of time explaining.

Malice? Fucking really?
And by crying you mean, I explained I felt you have do r a poor job at behavioural analysis and that you've not really been charitable at all.

Grammaton

Consigliere

Malice? Fucking really?

hmm interesting response, I don’t actually hate it

what does your poe look like now?

Grammaton

Consigliere
This idea psychic s going to explain anything as scum is fucking nonsense btw

she voted and got herself caught by me for shunting me toward an execute to ‘see how things develop’ ffs

Ratchet

Yes, and then I prompted you to bring up examples, and you dropped the subject, because I was genuinely interested
I explained them, you said you considered it by not demonstrating any consideration and ignoring it for a cycle, and then back to where you were. Uncharitable.

Vote Count 4 Day 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 4 Day 3

RDK - 3
(Psychic, Ratchet, Retrolize)
Poyser - 3 (CraigPelton, Fujishiro, Ultra)
Ultra - 2 (Lethal, Poyser)
Ratchet - 1 (RDK)

Poyser:
Ratchet -> RDK -> Ultra -> RDK - Ultra - RDK -> Ultra
RDK: Ratchet
Grammaton: RDK -> Unvote
Fujishiro: Ultra -> Kurumi -> Poyser
CraigPelton: RDK -> Poyser
Ultra: Ratchet -> Poyser -> Ratchet -> Poyser
Ratchet: RDK
Retrolize: RDK
Psychic: RDK
Lethal: Ultra

With 11 alive it‘s 6 to lynch. Also let me know in your PMs, not the Thread, if you would like a break at night or not.​

Ultra

THE BEAR
I explained them, you said you considered it by not demonstrating any consideration and ignoring it for a cycle, and then back to where you were. Uncharitable.

So, no. First off, your position (that I actually cum read you for), was that I was "using your behavior to scum read you" (Complete bullshit). When you couldn't qualify that, you took the position me ignoring your behavior was actually a condemnation. Contradictory positions.

Grammaton

Consigliere
We’re going to have to make a decision on her sooner or later, as I keep saying better now/soon when the game doesn’t hinge on it

does anyone disagree with that?

Ratchet

So, no. First off, your position (that I actually cum read you for), was that I was "using your behavior to scum read you" (Complete bullshit). When you couldn't qualify that, you took the position me ignoring your behavior was actually a condemnation. Contradictory positions.
What are you using to scum read me, if not behaviour? For the record- it's not contradictory, I'm saying you ignore behaviour that doesn't suit your scum read, and focus on behaviour that does. Difficult concept, I know!

Poyser

I don’t really see the point in lynching her unless you actively think she IS scum. What do we get out of that flip if she’s town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back