Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i have to go get ready for my gal's day out

tag me if needed in case i miss something or something needs to be paid attention to

Ultra

THE BEAR
I would give trying to win more of a shot but I think nobody who considers me possible scum is going to risk giving me a win anyway, so that's a done deal

Ultra

THE BEAR
Might have to play to that assumption, actually, because I have a snowballs chance in hell of beating scum craig

Of course, that makes me sound like scum, so I just lose either way

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
sup

nah, i don't do this kind of thing out of convenience. and you know by now i find lying about irl shit like being busy distasteful or lame regardless on how it's used. it's a bit of a convenience to say im gonna be gone and never show up, sure, but encouraging people to tag me means the opposite of what youre accusing me of

anyway i dont think craig is scum, just like i didn't think ratchet was scum. you wanted to slow things down and instead of talking it out with ratchet or finding a way to level with him throughout this game, you pushed harder. but he also did this to you

so that means you're town
and i don't see ekko aggressively pushing someone like craig to bus prematurely, i am fairly sure he was just setting up a future lynch if he successfully carried his weight
which he didn't because lol at him having credibility

Ultra

THE BEAR
sup

nah, i don't do this kind of thing out of convenience. and you know by now i find lying about irl shit like being busy distasteful or lame regardless on how it's used. it's a bit of a convenience to say im gonna be gone and never show up, sure, but encouraging people to tag me means the opposite of what youre accusing me of

anyway i dont think craig is scum, just like i didn't think ratchet was scum. you wanted to slow things down and instead of talking it out with ratchet or finding a way to level with him throughout this game, you pushed harder. but he also did this to you

and i don't see ekko aggressively pushing someone like craig to bus prematurely, i am fairly sure he was just setting up a future lynch if he successfully carried his weight

...oh no, you're town reading me and craig

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
sup

you realize it has to be me, you, or ultra because doddsy and lethal literally have not been here to submit kills for these quick nights?

and I wouldn't no-kill because I was never in danger of being lynched. game would be over if I was scum.

so it's you or ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back