Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
albeit you're far smarter than i am. i think i know your biggest tell as scum, and you don't seem to be presenting it here
but idk. im still gonna operate under the assumption craig is town, and given ive ruled out doddsy, it only really leaves lethal as a candidate for me
like he's usually LHF and good bait for scum to watch town chomp on. instead, you've pretty much been that bait from the get-go if im right. idk i am trying to make sense out of how little lethal has been paid attention to in this game, or or maybe you're actually right

Ultra

THE BEAR
you realize it has to be me, you, or ultra because doddsy and lethal literally have not been here to submit kills for these quick nights?

and I wouldn't no-kill because I was never in danger of being lynched. game would be over if I was scum.

so it's you or ultra.

I'm going to provide some complete shot-in-the-dark thoughts for the barest chance this is still winnable.

If I'm scum, my definite play is to keep retro in and leverage her newness in the game to win her over. Which is why I probably think she'll just be killed

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
you realize it has to be me, you, or ultra because doddsy and lethal literally have not been here to submit kills for these quick nights?

and I wouldn't no-kill because I was never in danger of being lynched. game would be over if I was scum.

so it's you or ultra.
i didn't pay attention to lethal's actual site activity
would he as scum be more background noise and simply observe?

so do u think is it ultra?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm going to provide some complete shot-in-the-dark thoughts for the barest chance this is still winnable.

If I'm scum, my definite play is to keep retro in and leverage her newness in the game to win her over. Which is why I probably think she'll just be killed
but you need the aussies too. they aren't going to vote with you. so you're dragging the game out trying to box them out of phases

you told me yourself retro wouldn't no-kill because she wouldn't think to make it harder to lynch

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
i didn't pay attention to lethal's actual site activity
would he as scum be more background noise and simply observe?

so do u think is it ultra?
it has to be

I don't think psychic and kurumi were around making kills either. and I don't see either trying to be super clever with kills either

Ultra

THE BEAR
but you need the aussies too. they aren't going to vote with you. so you're dragging the game out trying to box them out of phases

you told me yourself retro wouldn't no-kill because she wouldn't think to make it harder to lynch

I can't drag the game out with the Aussies. If I'm scum my only shot is with Retro.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
So I basically always lynch retro tomorrow. Her entertaining the idea we're both town makes no sense anyway
no if i were to lean scum it would be you. however if you're town, then your argument about craig may be correct

i already explained this to you: your squabble with ratchet and ratchet's flip indicates you being more likely town. and ive said many times that craig is my strongest town read and given that ekko tried so hard to push him he doesn't make too much sense as scum

what im grappling with is precisely *because* i don't see craig as scum. unless you've seen him in action in another game where he was

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
no if i were to lean scum it would be you. however if you're town, then your argument about craig may be correct

i already explained this to you: your squabble with ratchet and ratchet's flip indicates you being more likely town. and ive said many times that craig is my strongest town read and given that ekko tried so hard to push him he doesn't make too much sense as scum

what im grappling with is precisely *because* i don't see craig as scum. unless you've seen him in action in another game where he was
the game. would be. over.

omg

Ultra

THE BEAR

I'm not going for Craig. If Craig is scum, the game is just over.

I am now in the position where I have to bank on you being scum and ave to convince him I'm town, successfully

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm not going for Craig. If Craig is scum, the game is just over.

I am now in the position where I have to bank on you being scum and ave to convince him I'm town, successfully
do you mean we won't reach a consensus if craig isn't town? i think thats where im confused, taking game over literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back